This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

this forum has no hierarchic links line

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
trescryptique
Registered Member
and it is bad: if you use the search line to find the subdivision where something is to discuss (in my case Okular, nothing to see in the forum index), you can not find out, where you are an can enter you new topic!
Hans
Administrator
OS
Look at the bottom of the page. :)

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts
dummytester
Registered Member
OS
Why is this at the bottom? It should be at the top where people notice it! I find it really tedious to navigate these forums because I'm always clicking the Board Index to get back. It should be in both places.

Oh, and it also should be in the URL: see viewtopic.php?f=9&t=108924

Just in case anyone is confused, I'm talking about this being above the thread as well as at the very bottom:

Similar thread over at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=107529 but those guys are apparently a little easier to satisfy than me... and further back another confused person viewtopic.php?f=9&t=102498 plus another guy at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=102099 who also doesn't think it makes sense at the bottom
dummytester
Registered Member
OS
I added a bug report for this at https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=311122.

EDIT: Nevermind. The breadcrumb is hanging as a constant footer, making it easy to see. For some reason I wasn't seeing it (!?) and was scrolling all the way down to the bottom to get to it.
spiralmadness
Registered Member
OS
i would appreciate too when the breadcrumb would appear in the top region of the page. Having such an important navigation element on the footer does not make sense to me as i was not able to recognise it before i searched and read about it in this feedback forum.

thanks!