This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

incapsula, can't access to kde dot site and digikam.org s

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
promeneur
Registered Member
OS
for about a month or less i can't access to dot.kde.org and for some days to www.digikam.org

each time i must fill a capcha

in the contrary of what incapsula says incapsula don't remember me as a true user and not a virus or a robot

i use akregator to access to these site every 30 mn. Is it a pb ?

OpenSuse 15.3 x86_64,Asus Prime B250M-A, Intel Core i5-7400, 16 GB, Intel HD Graphics 630, Plugable usb-bt4le bluetooth 4.0 usb adapter, multicard reader USB 3.0 startech.com , epson XP-7100, Headset bluetooth 3.0 Philips SHQ7300
bcooksley
Administrator
OS
Can you please send an email to sysadmin@kde.org, and please include the following if you have them:
- Incident ID (displayed on Incapsula pages)
- Your public IP address
- Approximate date and time of access to the site, including timezone
- The site you are trying to access, preferrably as the full url.
- Your browser, including it's full version number.

KDE Sysadmin
[img]content/bcooksley_sig.png[/img]
promeneur
Registered Member
OS
where do you find incident id ?

in the web page where to fill the captcha there is no incident id

OpenSuse 15.3 x86_64,Asus Prime B250M-A, Intel Core i5-7400, 16 GB, Intel HD Graphics 630, Plugable usb-bt4le bluetooth 4.0 usb adapter, multicard reader USB 3.0 startech.com , epson XP-7100, Headset bluetooth 3.0 Philips SHQ7300
bcooksley
Administrator
OS
Okay, please just send the other information then - that should be sufficient (I think) to track the issue down in the Incapsula web interface.

KDE Sysadmin
[img]content/bcooksley_sig.png[/img]