This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

KDE System Settings not an option for asking a question

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Honeyman
Registered Member
Hey all,

when I wanted to start a new topic about a problem I have with KDE system settings, the 'guided' procedure presented me with a list of applications I am supposed to choose from so as to narrow down my question. Well, KDE system settings is not among them, and, at least to me, there is no obvious alternative I should post to ('Plasma', not really?!).

I will not bugger you here with the specific problem I have, as this is the wrong place. Please point me to the correct way to post my issue. Bear with me, this is the first time I post something in this forum. o)

Thanks for your help
google01103
Manager
on the guided post page there is a button for reporting missing applications for instances like yours

post your question in "system & utilities" as it's regarding a system tool, just go to the specific forum viewforum.php?f=225 and click the "new topic" button

OpenSuse Leap 42.1 x64, Plasma 5.x

Honeyman
Registered Member
google01103 wrote:on the guided post page there is a button for reporting missing applications for instances like yours

Well, I did just that, clicked on the button for 'missing applications'. And then I was asked to create a new topic for general discussion about this forum. ..
bcooksley
Administrator
OS
I've now added an entry for "System Settings" to the guided posting system.

KDE Sysadmin
[img]content/bcooksley_sig.png[/img]