This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Oxygenation pt. I / Call for help

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
neverendingo
Administrator
OS

Oxygenation pt. I / Call for help

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:05 pm
Dear forum members,

maybe some of you noticed it (if you are using the english board language), i changed most of the buttons to the oxygen color palette and icons.
Hope you like it.

But i also could need some help. I am not speaking every language installed on this board.
So i am looking for volunteers who speak this languages and are able to use gimp.
I attached the xcf file for the buttons in a zip file. Download it, change the text, and send it to me, ingomalchow googlemail com. I will do the rest.

And of course, if you have some other suggestions, you can add them, too.
Feedback, as always, welcome.

New to KDE Software? - get help from Userbase or ask questions on the Forums
Communicate.
RGB
Registered Member
OS
neverendingo wrote:So i am looking for volunteers who speak this languages and are able to use gimp.

What??? This is a kde forum! You MUST use Krita!!! ;)
Ok, I'm joking (sort of...)
There is a problem with word length: for example, in Spanish
REPLY TO ALL
is
RESPONDER A TODOS
It is not possible to fit all those characters on the original button without changing character size...

RGB, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Nov.
And proud to be a kde user since 1.1.2
neverendingo
Administrator
OS
The boxes shouldn't be the problem. Either you can widen them (selection from alpha channel -> scale selection) or you simply change the text without thinking about the box. Then send it to me, and i will do the rest.
I am happy about every translated word. ;)

New to KDE Software? - get help from Userbase or ask questions on the Forums
Communicate.