This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

I'm not able to submit a new topic for the Kompare app

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mahesh
Registered Member
I need help with the installation of Kompare on Windows and was unable to submit a new post regarding this because 'Kompare' is not listed in the app-list in the forum. Can you please add this to the list of apps?

-M
google01103
Manager
Not all apps are listed in the app-list because there are just too many of them so in general only what are considered the major ones are there and other app queries should be posted in the appropriate forums.

Windows apps are generally addressed in Operating System specific -> Windows, especially installation queries

OpenSuse Leap 42.1 x64, Plasma 5.x

mahesh
Registered Member
I see. Can you please show me how to get to the page for Windows-related questions?
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Click on the top link called "Board Index", then browse down to the relevant entry, called "Operating System specific", subforum "Windows".

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
mahesh
Registered Member