This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

"Custom Date Format" Field Remains Hidden

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Alastair
Registered Member
OS
When I tried to use a custom (PHP) date format under User Control Panel - Edit global settings, the select's onChange script (id: dateoptions) isn't displaying the format-input field (id: custom_date).

My brain's fried after 18 hours of jQuery at work but what I came up with quickly works without needing to update any classes/styles elsewhere (just the onChange value on line 619):

Code: Select all
<select id="dateoptions" name="dateoptions" onChange="($(this).val()==='custom'?$('#custom_date').removeClass('hide'):$('#custom_date').addClass('hide'))">...</select>

:z
google01103
Manager
moved to Appearnce and System Customization

please use Forum Feedback for forum related items only

OpenSuse Leap 42.1 x64, Plasma 5.x

Alastair
Registered Member
OS
It is forum-related... :|

Please read my original post which includes a link to the affected page; the forum control panel.
google01103
Manager
my apologies (should have followed the link), moved back to Forum Feedback

OpenSuse Leap 42.1 x64, Plasma 5.x

Alastair
Registered Member
OS
google01103 wrote:my apologies (should have followed the link), moved back to Forum Feedback

No sweat! I could understand if that ghastly one-liner made you think this was code for KDE. :D

Thanks.
sayakb
Administrator
OS
Thanks for reporting, this has now been fixed.