This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Forum handling for Drafts completely broken

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
doktor5000
Registered Member
OS
Hi all,

during posting accidentally clicked on Save instead of Submit, and was asked whether I want the draft to be saved.
Then I'm asked
Save draft

Please note that saved drafts only include the subject and the message, any other element will be removed. Do you want to save your draft now?

I'm fine with that and continue.
Then try to load the draft later on - it will be empty, only subject was saved. What about the message/text itself, why isn't that saved?

Also one cannot continue from that screen after loading, Submit/Reply buttons are completely missing.

EDIT: When trying to save a draft of a new topic, nothing is saved at all, not even the subject :(

Please either fix the draft handling or simply disable it.
doktor5000
Registered Member
OS
Meh ...

Per the
What is the “Save” button for in topic posting?

This allows you to save passages to be completed and submitted at a later date. To reload a saved passage, visit the User Control Panel.

Which works when loading the draft there.

Maybe the Load button in the forum editor could be disabled or link to the user control panel