This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Forums, logins, nicknames, re-registering, old accounts???

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
third time\'s a charm?
Registered Member
"Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here."

Out of exhaustion, I'm gonna call this the right place. :'(

What happened to the forum logins? I hadn't used kde forums for a while and login stopped working. After getting a few new email accounts, I finally got (re-re)registered. I think I'm on at least my third login, or is that nick name, or is that login? Anyway, is there a way to get original account name, or login or nickname back? Or am I better off starting fresh? I'd kinda like to be able to use the original email account from before, so I'd remember what I'd done in case of another problem. Is that possible, or should I just live with this?

Rob

(And ya, search is my friend, but we're not on speaking terms right now . . .)
Hans
Administrator
OS
The forums now use KDE Identity for the logins, see http://www.sayakbanerjee.com/2012/07/14 ... tegration/ for more information.

However, as far as I know, the old logins should still work. Are you sure you entered the correct password?

Please send an email to forum-admin@kde.org with your old account name and registered email and we'll help you sort it out. Apologizes for the trouble!

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts