This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

KDE member needs help

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Snowhog
Registered Member
OS

KDE member needs help

Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:31 pm
One of our forum members (kubuntuforums.net) is also a member here on KDE. He's an older man, and has difficulty remembering things. He posted on our forum the following:
KDE won't accept my username anymore, they say I am registered with wrong identity.
I suspect I have provided KDE with a different username or password; they seem to require a different username or password than I use.
If I did, I don't remember it. There is no contact or 'forgot your username or password' option, so how do I find what it is? I want to connect with KDE forums. Thanks!

His username on our forum, and I suspect it is/was the same here on KDE, is Shabakthanai. I can vouch for him. I can provide you with his email address if needed so you can contact him with what he needs to do.

Thank you.

Snowhog
Kubuntu Forums . Net Administrator

Administrator
Kubuntu Forums . Net - https://kubuntuforums.net
einar
Administrator
OS

Re: KDE member needs help

Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:33 am
Please PM me the person's email address and I'll check how it matches in KDE Identity's records.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
Plasma FAQ maintainer - Plasma programming with Python