This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Please Add category > subcategory on top of discussion pages

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
silvermoon
Registered Member
Hi

When viewing any discussion thread, please add the category and subcategory names as a breadcrumb on the top.

like -

Category > Sub category
TITLE OF THE DISCUSSION

This will make navigation a lot easier.
Sometimes after making a post, I have to go back to the category where I came from, and its difficult.

KUBUNTU 18.04
neverendingo
Administrator
OS
Not exactly sure what you mean, but what about the breadcrumbs on the bottom (black) bar? the dropup shows the complete path up.

New to KDE Software? - get help from Userbase or ask questions on the Forums
Communicate.
CnZhx
Registered Member
OS
I was about to request the same feature then I found this [https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=132899&p=356815&hilit=breadcrumb#p356815]

BTW, it's really difficult to notice such a breadcrumb at the far bottom of the page.
hulmanen
Registered Member
It should really be at the top as well as bottom, IMO. Some pages can be quite long so scrolling down is often a hassle.
janat08
Registered Member
I prefer the bottom breadcrumb that is fixed now contrary to the above complaints, but it is difficult to spot, so maybe you could adjust it to standard format as a breadcrumb rather than pop-up.