This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Advice on unlocking email on unvalid account

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Quiralta
Registered Member
OS
Hi, a little more than a year ago while trying to make an account for the kde forums, I mistakenly use only two letters for my username and the account creation could't be finish nor I was able to use my email on a secon try. I used another email on my second attempt (current account) but is a generic email I usually use only for junk mail and rarely see it, (thus I been missing a couple of notices), I recently found myself in the need to use my account a bit more often, mostly on Krita formus, but also on phabricator. Trying to change my email doesn't works since the system has still my first tried account with my main email.

Is there a way to request the deleting of that account thus I can use my main email, can't find information as to what to do or who to contact. any information is much appreciated. :)

Self educated by a very bad teacher!
My Stuff