This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

merging an old account OR ...

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
GreyGeek
Registered Member

merging an old account OR ...

Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:11 pm
In October of 2008 I joined this forum using as my name: GreyGeek and my gmail address: greygeek77@gmail.com. I posted six times. I no longer remember what I used for a password. A few months later, in Feb of 2009, I switched from Mandriva to Kubuntu and joined the KubuntuForums.net. I have been on that forum every since.

A person on the KunbuntuForums was having trouble logging into his account on this forum. I re-registered as part of an attempt to help him out and noticed that SnowHog had already posted a help request. I browsed the forum and decided to stay active.

Several months ago I canceled my Google, G+, gmail and YouTube accounts because I do not appreciate their censoring free speech. Since the gmail account is canceled there is no way to use it to reset my old account password without admin help. What I'd like to do is change my current registration nickname"krepsjerryl" to "GreyGeek" and delete the old account. Is that possible?
Thanks,
GreyGeek
bcooksley
Administrator
OS

Re: merging an old account OR ...

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 am
Your two accounts have now been merged. Please email forum-admin@kde.org if you have any issues logging in following this merge.

KDE Sysadmin
[img]content/bcooksley_sig.png[/img]