This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

I just made created a topic and it doesn't appear anywhere

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
ezbie
Registered Member
I'm a new user and I'm not familiar with KDE forum as I do am familiar with the KDE Desktop environment.

The problem is that I just made a post about what I believe to be a bug in KDE's KRunner launcher.

The problem is that right after clicking submit I was prompted to save the post. I chose to do so. The thing is I am sure I clicked the right button, as there is only one blue button below the this form where I'm typing right now, and there's no way I could have clicked in "Cancel" or something alike, as there's no such option here.

Now I can't see the post anywhere nor the draft that was supposedly saved. I even gone through querying the forum or looking in my control panel but my account counts zero posts, so what's the point. After that I even tried to created another topic using the draft that was saved, but it appears nothing was actually saved.

What happened? I don't want to go through typing all that again because of a bug in the forum's engine.

EDIT: Forget it, my touchpad is a faulty one and I forgot to turn it off. It must have the reason I lost my posting.