This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Where is my topic?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
onkeltem
Registered Member

Where is my topic?

Tue May 15, 2018 4:46 pm
I created a topic today but it's disappeared.
The original URL was I viewtopic.php?f=235&t=152461&p=398775#p398775 I believe.
Then I followed to my Control Panel and there in the Message subscriptions I found it but with different name:
"Reply to topic Invalid data from tracker (kTorrent 5.1.0)" (viewtopic.php?f=235&t=152461)
So basically my topics name is now prefixed with "Reply to topic" words.
Why is that?
Where is my original topic?
I was subscribed to it but didn't get any notifications about any changes.

P.S. And I've noticed just now that the URL was recoded and now it's having entities like "&amp". But anyway, what's wrong with the topic's name?
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Re: Where is my topic?

Sat May 19, 2018 8:03 am
No idea what happened there, I modified the topic title back to the original one.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...