This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Ardesia not able to write on screen !

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
deejesus
Registered Member
Hello Community!

I have an issue with Ardesia. Its a great tool that i wish someone could help me out to fix it.

The application was installed with no issues but when i try to write on the screen, nothing happens.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out!

Thanks in advance!

Dee
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Are you sure you are in the correct forum? Last I know Ardesia is not made by the KDE community, you might want to have a look at the Ardesia homepage for help, or raise an issue here: https://github.com/gfreeau/ardesia/issues

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
deejesus
Registered Member
Hi Mamarok,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes. I am using KDE Neon :
===========================================
DISTRIB_ID=neon
DISTRIB_RELEASE=16.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=xenial
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="KDE neon User Edition 5.13"
NAME="KDE neon"
VERSION="5.13"

Kernel - 4.15.0-24-generic
===========================================
deejesus
Registered Member
ardesia/xenial,now 1.1-2.1 amd64 [installed]
free digital sketchpad software
Mamarok
Manager
OS
still, it is not made by us, so maybe you should ask the developers of ardesia

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...