This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

No response when I get an Answer on Forum texts I write.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Arran
Registered Member
OS
Hello
I do not get any messages when an answer to my questions is coming despite me activating the response. I have changed my email number and do not find a way how to do that in my User Control Panel?
If I am blind, please guide me, if not, then tell me how I could reinstate these messages.
Thanks

Best greetings from Scotland's nicest holiday island.
Kubuntu 18.04, 64 bits, Nvidia 4800GS, 8MB Ram, 4 core, HP Monitor 2550 x 1600 pixels.
Mamarok
Manager
OS
I presume you did the obvious check in your spam folder locally and at your provider, and whether your mailbox is full (I know, seems weird, but this actually does happen for some mail providers offering limited space only).
Normally you should be subscribed to the topic you create, check if this is indeed the case.

If you want me to change your mail address, please PM me, I can do this for you.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...