This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

KRDC missing from Guided Posting

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
josephn
Registered Member

KRDC missing from Guided Posting

Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:27 pm
The Guided Posting page does not list KRDC.
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Not all applications are in there, simply because not all of them have a dedicated sub-forum. Posts about KRDC should go to Internet & Network.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
josephn
Registered Member
@Mamarok Thanks. I posted in "other software," but if there's no response I'll repost in internet & network. Thanks, too, for the suggestion to add more detail to the operating system info. Will do.

--
JN
Mamarok
Manager
OS
josephn wrote:@Mamarok Thanks. I posted in "other software," but if there's no response I'll repost in internet & network. Thanks, too, for the suggestion to add more detail to the operating system info. Will do.

No need to, I already moved your post. Please do not cross-post, you can always ask for a post to be moved.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...