This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:32 pm
Does anyone know how to give karma? I think it's a shame when someone helps so much that I can't currently say thank you to them in this way.

Weiß jemand, wie man Karma vergeben kann? Ich finde es schade, wenn jemand so viel hilft, dass ich ihm derzeit auf diese Art nicht danke sagen kann.
koffeinfriedhof
Registered Member
OS

Re: Karma

Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:09 pm
You can click on the karma integer to get to the users Karma-statistic and then press „rate this user“.
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:12 pm
Thank you. Can it be that karma can be given to a person only once?
Danke Dir. Kann es sein, dass man an eine Person nur ein einziges Mal ein Karma vergeben kann?
------------
weißt Du, wie ich meinen Beitrag an eine andere Stelle verschieben kann?
viewtopic.php?f=265&t=174606
Ich möchte ihn gerne von der "Kdenlive General Discussion" nach "Audio" Working with audio, effects and tips verschieben. Er passt dort besser hin.
koffeinfriedhof
Registered Member
OS

Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:47 pm
Sorry, I don't know much about this Karma-stuff. Perhaps another one can answer to this topic.

Try to report the first post (perhaps „Beitrag melden“ in german) and request moving your thread.
bartoloni
OS

Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:32 am
Last time i used it was working
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:13 am
Hello bartoloni,
just tried to assign another karma. I did not succeed. When I click "Rate this user", I can only select "Update Karma" or "Delete Karma", but I cannot assign a new karma. Too bad.
bartoloni
OS

Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:38 pm
i see this:
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:35 am
Hello bartoloni
I find that it is easy to give a karma to someone to whom I had not given one before. If I want to give a second karma to someone who has already received one from me, then I can only update and unfortunately not add another one. Too bad.
Is it the same for you?

And another thing: Why can't I upload screenshots like you? That would be very helpful in the forum.
bartoloni
OS

Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:22 am
yes.. this probably is made to prevent high value of karma created by fake accounts

mickae wrote:And another thing: Why can't I upload screenshots like you? That would be very helpful in the forum.

i'm using my own site ( http://www.wcn.it ) to host images (uploading them using FTP) and after that i display them on this forum using the "[ i m g ]" and "[ / i m g ]" special commands
zolder
Registered Member

Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:35 pm
Second karma doesn't go for me either. First karma is edited then, but remains the one. I guess two isn't possible.
mickae
Registered Member
OS

Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:39 pm
That's a shame, because you two in particular are so active and important to the forum.
So I just have to tell you this: Thank you very much.