This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Scrolling Desktop

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
outdoorcat
Registered Member

Scrolling Desktop  Topic is solved

Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:45 am
This is the second time that it has happened to me. First time, the cat jumped on the keyboard and caused it. This time I'm not sure what caused it. I have unsuccessfully searched for a cure. First time, I just reinstalled the system. There must be an easy way to correct my problem.

The problem is... the screen does not capture the whole display, in other words, the screen scrolls from left to right and up and down with the mouse movement.

Very frustrating, and I know it is a simple fix, but I can not find it. Please help, I don't want to reload system. Running on X.

I'm an artist, and when I'm using my graphics tablet, the screen scrolls while I’m drawing, really messing things up.
outdoorcat
Registered Member

Re: Scrolling Desktop

Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:29 pm
I did some more research. Found the solution, Hot Keys for zoom. Since this only works on the desktop, not within a window, I can't figure out how it happened in the first place.