This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

[Brainstorm] [BUG] Mark forums read doesn't work

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Mamonetti
Registered Member
OS
That's it, no more, no less

I click on it, but I can still see many messages marked as unread. I can logout and login again, but everything keeps the same way.

Is only me? Should i remove some personal (cookie or similar) local information?

Regards
Hans
Administrator
OS
Yes, I can reproduce it. Just to clarify, the link is Mark forums read (and only appears when you visit Brainstorm?).
Mamonetti
Registered Member
OS
If I'm not wrong this "Mark forums read" option only appears in the gray top panel when you are in brainstorm, if you go to forum's main index this option doesn't exist, so it seems to be a broken link somewhere :)

Regards
roswell
Registered Member
OS
The option appears on the forum index as well and works fine there.
Hans
Administrator
OS
roswell wrote:The option appears on the forum index as well and works fine there.

Yes this link works for me too, but not the one in Brainstorm. oO
sayakb
Administrator
OS
Brainstorm is just like any other forum on this board. Nevertheless, I can reproduce the issue. Thanks for reporting, we will look into it.