This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

BBCode buttons in signatures not working

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Oceanwatcher
Registered Member
OS
I am running Firefox 3.0.11 on Kubuntu 9.04 with KDE 4.3rc2 and the BBCode buttons does not work in the signature area. Just verified that it works here in the new topic area.

Seems like the code works if you enter it manually.

Regards,

Oceanwatcher
Kubuntu 11.04 - KDE 4.6.3 - Intel dual core 2.0 GHz - 2GB RAM - nVidia GeForce GO 7400
sayakb
Administrator
OS
Issue confirmed. Thanks for reporting.

sayakb
Administrator
OS
Those buttons should work now.

Oceanwatcher
Registered Member
OS
Confirmed :-) Thank you.

BTW - the redesign/implementation of the forum is VERY clean and nice. One of the absolutely best forum designs I have seen. Very organized feel. Congratulations.

Regards,

Oceanwatcher
Kubuntu 11.04 - KDE 4.6.3 - Intel dual core 2.0 GHz - 2GB RAM - nVidia GeForce GO 7400
sayakb
Administrator
OS
Oceanwatcher wrote:Confirmed :-) Thank you.

BTW - the redesign/implementation of the forum is VERY clean and nice. One of the absolutely best forum designs I have seen. Very organized feel. Congratulations.

Thanks, really great to know that :)

aristana
Banned
Bbcode help changing image size? On invision free boards does anyone know how to change your sig sizes on the board how to add in the code for the size change to start I know you add your [img]then_pic_addy[/img] but how do I add in the code to change the size of my pic?

Last edited by aristana on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
neverendingo
Administrator
OS
You can't right now, actually. We would need a board modification for that. Best way is to just provide a sig image in the already best resolution.

New to KDE Software? - get help from Userbase or ask questions on the Forums
Communicate.