This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

KDE3 subforum please

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
dresnu
Registered Member

KDE3 subforum please

Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:43 pm
First of all congratulations for the new forum!

Now for the request, I would like to see a clearly separeted KDE3 subforum. I know that KDE3 will eventualy die some day (sooner than later probably) but I think that there are still alot of people using it, and even though not officialy updated anymore by developers, these people could use some help from the community that still endorses it.

Thank you, and I wish this forum many many good posts!
neverendingo
Administrator
OS

RE: KDE3 subforum please

Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:52 pm
Hi dresnu,

We've chosen not to create separate forums for separate KDE versions for now (you won't find a KDE4 forum either). We think KDE3 and KDE4 can live together very well. If, in the future, we think mixing KDE[345] makes a mess of the forum, we'll make the split, but until then we want to be careful not to create so many subforums that it becomes confusing. Time will tell which subforums we'll need.

So, if you ask a question, make sure you name your KDE version (which is a good idea for users of any version).

Rob

New to KDE Software? - get help from Userbase or ask questions on the Forums
Communicate.