This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Any chance of a Karbon forum?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Kubuntiac
Registered Member

Any chance of a Karbon forum?

Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:40 am
Would be ace to have a dedicated space for Karbon a la Krita's forum. Not sure if the devs want it or not, but there's at least one user who would! ;)
bcooksley
Administrator
OS

Re: Any chance of a Karbon forum?

Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:10 am
We create forums when requested by their respective development teams, which the Karbon team have not done at this time. You could always try the KOffice forum however, as they are part of KOffice.

KDE Sysadmin
[img]content/bcooksley_sig.png[/img]
neverendingo
Administrator
OS

Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:12 am
I think i remember it being mentioned on a mailinglist, but it is not yet decided from the devs.
From our side, we welcome every app which wants its own area. The only thing we would need is seeing it being useful (empty forums don't look good, right? ;) )

New to KDE Software? - get help from Userbase or ask questions on the Forums
Communicate.
Kubuntiac
Registered Member

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:32 pm
neverendingo wrote:(empty forums don't look good, right? ;) )

Absolutely. That's why I've been posting like a wildman in the new Krita forums. :)