This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Brainstorm subforum is slow

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
klerfayt

Brainstorm subforum is slow

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 pm
bloated and overengineered just like kde4. Can't you really come up with something lighter? see kde-look.org for how it's done.

Filters? How can I sort "Done" by popularity without showing others?
Hans
Administrator
OS

Re: Brainstorm subforum is slow

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 pm
The first sentence wasn't really necessary, was it? You can try to disable AJAX (there's a link at the bottom of the page in Brainstorm) and see if you like it better.

As for your second question, it's not possible at the moment (as far as I know). I proposed a few changes to Brainstorm some time ago which involved categories, sorting and filters, but someone also has to do it. If you would like to help out you can talk to us in #kde-forum on freenode or write a reply here.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts