This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

View New Posts in Subscribed Forums/Threads

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
msoeken
Mentor
OS
Hi,

Each morning I click on View New Posts to see what happens. But now - and this is good - there are too many new posts to read for me. I would like just to see the new posts in the forums I am interested in.

I already saw the option to subscribe to forums/threads. A search for just to see the new posts in these forums/threads would be nice.

Cheers, m.

[size=x-small]code | [url=cia.vc/stats/author/msoeken]cia.vc[/url] | [url=kde.org/support]donating KDE[/url] | [url=tinyurl.com/cto4ns]wishlist[/url][/size]
google01103
Manager
+1 (indicating agreement with op)

OpenSuse Leap 42.1 x64, Plasma 5.x

Jucato
Registered Member
OS
User CP -> Sidebar -> Subscribed Threads. Then you can bookmark that page. :)

Jucato, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct.
msoeken
Mentor
OS
Jucato wrote:User CP -> Sidebar -> Subscribed Threads. Then you can bookmark that page. :)

Yes, of course. I already noticed this. But is there a function to see all new posts in my subscribed threads/forums like I can see all new posts in the forum?

Cheers, m.

[size=x-small]code | [url=cia.vc/stats/author/msoeken]cia.vc[/url] | [url=kde.org/support]donating KDE[/url] | [url=tinyurl.com/cto4ns]wishlist[/url][/size]