This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

registering is messed up

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
BSmith1012
Registered Member
OS

registering is messed up

Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 am
i logged out and was planning on creating a new account with a new username, but something is messed up. i deleted the old cookies, and i even allowed all javascript to run, but everytime i hit "submit" it would take me back to the terms and conditions page shown before you enter your info. and then itd show me the same register form again. most people trying to register probably dont have a way to post a thread complaining about this problem, so it may have gone unnoticed for a while now, unless of course its just a problem on my end.

I changed the language to English (united states) and the timezone to eastern. right after i did that was the first time it bounced me back to the terms and conditions page.
bcooksley
Administrator
OS

Re: registering is messed up

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 am
If you try British English, does it work fine? When I tested it, it worked fine....

KDE Sysadmin
[img]content/bcooksley_sig.png[/img]
Scribbler
Registered Member

Re: registering is messed up

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:35 am
I think it is messed up to confirm the registration with an numeric equation.
I am no mathmatic type 8)
It took me a while to get registrated. It was :-\