This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

dark color scheme

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
handheldcar
Registered Member
OS

dark color scheme

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:20 am
Hello, would anyone mind designing and enabling a dark version of the color scheme? I don't want it to replace the current theme; I want it to be an option in the Control Panel. White is too bright and hurts my eyes, and while I could make my own look with the Stylish add-on for Mozilla-based (and I think Google-based) browsers, I'm not sure if I could attain the complexity of this website's design.
raphaelra
Registered Member
OS

Re: dark color scheme

Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:44 am
I vote for dark theme to. Many tools and websites switch to dark theme (stack overflow, reddit and even KDE Breeze). Will be nice to have a Breeze-Dark here as well.
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:55 am
Any volunteers for designing and implementing a dark scheme for the forum? It's so not time consuming...

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
dzon
Registered Member

Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:41 pm
Guess some css could do that but.....who's volunteering? Or, you could use a dark reader extension/addon or similar and set it that way.

This realm's name is Maya. And she speaks Hertz. But Ahamkara makes a fuzz about it.