This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

forum.kde.org is a nice design

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
VogonZarniwoop
Registered Member
OS

forum.kde.org is a nice design

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:00 pm
I just wanted to say this site is fast and lightweight and looks nice. It's a welcome change from so many of these new "Web 2.0" sites that are huge and bloated and super slow to load or move around or do anything at all.

So who ever has done this site it is a nice thing compared to most. Simple, clean, and fast.
Hans
Administrator
OS

Re: forum.kde.org is a nice design

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:42 pm
Moved to Feedback & Questions.

Although I can't claim any credit, on the behalf of the team, I want to thank you for your kind words. If there is anything that you feel can be improved, don't hesitate to tell us.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts