This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

KDE unstable and libkformulalib.so

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
krege
Registered Member

KDE unstable and libkformulalib.so

Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:36 am
Is it correct that libkformulalib.so in 4.1.69 has only this naming? Whithout libkformulalib.so.x and libkformulalib.so.x.x.
Also, as I undestood, it conflicts whith koffice.

Fedora user.
bcooksley
Administrator
OS
libkformula.so in my self compiled installation also has libkformula.so.4.2.0 and all other shorter variants ( so.4, so.4.2 ) present as well. I would recommend updating your installation. If this issue still persists, try rebooting, then contacting the Fedora KDE 4.2 package maintainers.

KDE Sysadmin
[img]content/bcooksley_sig.png[/img]
krege
Registered Member
It was compiled from sources.
Yes, I hadn't said it before, the problem disapperied some time later, more then an month ago.

About conflict with koffice I can't say anything right now.
bcooksley
Administrator
OS
If you are no longer affected by this issue, could you please add [SOLVED] to the beginning of the thread subject? Thanks in advance.

KDE Sysadmin
krege
Registered Member
libkformulalib.so still exist both in koffice and kdelibs. So, resolved status is beforehand.
bcooksley
Administrator
OS
Which version of KOffice are you using? You need to use version 2 with KDE 4. If you wish to use KOffice 1.x then you will need to install it in a different prefix ( /opt/kde3 for instance, along with your KDE 3 install )

KDE Sysadmin