Reply to topic

Script to Compile Krita & Karbon for You v1.1.2 -Oneiric Edn

User avatar brettwmccoy
Registered Member
Posts
54
Karma
0
OS
I am happy to confirm that I was able to build 2.5 on Ubuntu Studio 12.04 (the only modification I had to do was the extra line Daveed provided).


Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Intel i7-2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 12.04 : Cintiq 21UX
_AnK_
Registered Member
Posts
33
Karma
0
Building problems with Xubuntu 12.04 x64:

Code: Select all
 
[ 16%] Building CXX object libs/flake/CMakeFiles/flake.dir/svg/SvgPatternHelper.o
[ 16%] Building CXX object libs/flake/CMakeFiles/flake.dir/svg/SvgLoadingContext.o
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGL.so', needed by `lib/libflake.so.9.0.0'.  Stop.
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
[ 16%] Building CXX object libs/flake/CMakeFiles/flake.dir/svg/SvgShapeFactory.o
make[1]: *** [libs/flake/CMakeFiles/flake.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/kolcmsengine.so
[ 16%] Built target kolcmsengine
make: *** [all] Error 2
Oh noes! I've hit a bash error number 2. Please look just above this text and see if you can see anything that looks like it may be an error message. You can then tell us about it at http://forum.kde.org/krita or on IRC at #krita.


What do I miss?^^
User avatar brettwmccoy
Registered Member
Posts
54
Karma
0
OS
_AnK_ wrote:Building problems with Xubuntu 12.04 x64:

[code]
[ 16%] Building CXX object libs/flake/CMakeFiles/flake.dir/svg/SvgPatternHelper.o
[ 16%] Building CXX object libs/flake/CMakeFiles/flake.dir/svg/SvgLoadingContext.o
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGL.so', needed by `lib/libflake.so.9.0.0'. Stop.


You are missing OpenGL libraries (should be provided by mesa or nVidia if you are using proprietary drivers)


Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Intel i7-2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 12.04 : Cintiq 21UX
_AnK_
Registered Member
Posts
33
Karma
0
I installed the latets Beta driver from nvidia 302.07 because my system don't work correctly with the proprietary drivers. :(

What can I do?
User avatar brettwmccoy
Registered Member
Posts
54
Karma
0
OS
What problems are you having? I'm using the default nVidia drivers in Ubuntu Studio 12.04 (and multi-screen) without issue.


Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Intel i7-2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 12.04 : Cintiq 21UX
_AnK_
Registered Member
Posts
33
Karma
0
brettwmccoy wrote:What problems are you having? I'm using the default nVidia drivers in Ubuntu Studio 12.04 (and multi-screen) without issue.

Two Monitors, GTX 570 and my wacom. I can install the nvidia-current and set up my monitors via nvidia-settings (saved then as xorg.conf) but in the display settings i have always one big screen with a resolution of 3XXX x 1200. That problem disappeared with the Beta-Driver and I can set up my wacom correctly.
User avatar brettwmccoy
Registered Member
Posts
54
Karma
0
OS
_AnK_ wrote:
brettwmccoy wrote:What problems are you having? I'm using the default nVidia drivers in Ubuntu Studio 12.04 (and multi-screen) without issue.

Two Monitors, GTX 570 and my wacom. I can install the nvidia-current and set up my monitors via nvidia-settings (saved then as xorg.conf) but in the display settings i have always one big screen with a resolution of 3XXX x 1200. That problem disappeared with the Beta-Driver and I can set up my wacom correctly.


I had an issue with wacom drivers & Twinview (couldn't map Cintiq screen), but installed newer wacom drivers (and xsetwacom) via PPA and it all worked correctly.


Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Intel i7-2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 12.04 : Cintiq 21UX
_AnK_
Registered Member
Posts
33
Karma
0
brettwmccoy wrote:
_AnK_ wrote:
brettwmccoy wrote:What problems are you having? I'm using the default nVidia drivers in Ubuntu Studio 12.04 (and multi-screen) without issue.

Two Monitors, GTX 570 and my wacom. I can install the nvidia-current and set up my monitors via nvidia-settings (saved then as xorg.conf) but in the display settings i have always one big screen with a resolution of 3XXX x 1200. That problem disappeared with the Beta-Driver and I can set up my wacom correctly.


I had an issue with wacom drivers & Twinview (couldn't map Cintiq screen), but installed newer wacom drivers (and xsetwacom) via PPA and it all worked correctly.


Not working here -.-

So, any clue? I mean when the script checked for OpenGL it says FOUND.

UPDATE: After installed some opengl-libs it compiled further. But now im getting this error:

Code: Select all
Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libmsooxml.so
[ 51%] Built target msooxml
make: *** [all] Error 2
Oh noes! I've hit a bash error number 2. Please look just above this text and see if you can see anything that looks like it may be an error message. You can then tell us about it at http://forum.kde.org/krita or on IRC at #krita.
User avatar brettwmccoy
Registered Member
Posts
54
Karma
0
OS
Probably need to see more lines prior to the error, something above it failed


Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Intel i7-2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 12.04 : Cintiq 21UX
_AnK_
Registered Member
Posts
33
Karma
0
I give up.... :'(
Reinstalled Kubuntu 12.04 and it works. :*
User avatar brettwmccoy
Registered Member
Posts
54
Karma
0
OS
I am glad it's working at least! Post some artwork now!


Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Intel i7-2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 12.04 : Cintiq 21UX
_AnK_
Registered Member
Posts
33
Karma
0
brettwmccoy wrote:I am glad it's working at least! Post some artwork now!


Sure! After my bachelor's degree in History of Art o)
User avatar Kubuntiac
Registered Member
Posts
786
Karma
2
OS
_AnK_ wrote:
brettwmccoy wrote:I am glad it's working at least! Post some artwork now!


Sure! After my bachelor's degree in History of Art o)


Read about art history, or make it... That is the question!

(I'm joking here of course. I studied some art history, myself ;) )


Krita - All the cool kids are painting with it!
_AnK_
Registered Member
Posts
33
Karma
0
Kubuntiac wrote:
_AnK_ wrote:
brettwmccoy wrote:I am glad it's working at least! Post some artwork now!


Sure! After my bachelor's degree in History of Art o)


Read about art history, or make it... That is the question!

(I'm joking here of course. I studied some art history, myself ;) )


So TRUE!!! :)

Btw. a comment to my previous problem: For everyone who is using a NVIDIA driver from their website (I use the Beta 302.07) you have to relink (I had help from a friend o) ) the "libGL.so"! After that krita compiled successfully with my Xubunut 12.04, x64! 8)

The command was something like:
Code: Select all
ln -sf /usr/lib/libGL.so /usr/lib/x86_64-Linux-gnu/libGL.so
User avatar brettwmccoy
Registered Member
Posts
54
Karma
0
OS
That's good news. Apparently the beta driver is supposed to play better with dual screens and xrandr


Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Intel i7-2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 12.04 : Cintiq 21UX

 
Reply to topic

Bookmarks



Who is online

Registered users: Baidu [Spider], bartoloni, Bing [Bot], bobbywibowo, claydoh, farid, Google [Bot], mcarpino, nockvolley, Sogou [Bot], The Tahaan, Yahoo [Bot]