Reply to topic

Script to Compile Krita & Karbon for You v1.1.2 -Oneiric Edn

User avatar YAFU
Registered Member
OS
@Kubuntiac, I really do not know about packaging.
I know that packages created with checkinstall is very precarious. Anyway, I think that if the installation does not involve the /home/USER ($HOME), a package made ​​with checkinstall would work on similar systems. Many times I've do that, and you can also found packages made ​​with checkinstall on the Internet. But clearly, checkinstall is not the best option.
bruC
Registered Member
OS
Thanks for the script. In my eagerness to solve an issue in KWord (cursor not selecting) I used your script to get Calligra. This is what came up:

kbuildsycoca4 running...
realPath called with a relative path ':/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/mime/', please fix
realPath called with a relative path ':/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/applications/', please fix
realPath called with a relative path ':/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/desktop-directories/', please fix
kbuildsycoca4(6153)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::init: The desktop entry file "/usr/share/applications/kde4/koffice.desktop" has Type= "Application" but no Exec line

kbuildsycoca4(6153) KBuildServiceFactory::createEntry: Invalid Service : "/usr/share/applications/kde4/koffice.desktop"

Let's go!!!!
./build-calligra.sh: line 115: cd: ../calligra-inst/bin: No such file or directory
If you see the names of Calligra apps below (rather than a bunch of stuff like cMake files) you've succsessfully built (either now or in the past) the following apps:

Version:
v2.3.71-607-gca524c1
(Format is: Version number - revisions since the version number - git hash)

Now, just type ./calligra/calligra-inst/bin/ and then the name of the app you want to run (eg cd ./calligra/calligra-inst/bin/krita to run Krita)

I then found the Calligra install instructions and tried that, and this is what came up:

kbuildsycoca4
realPath called with a relative path '$HOME/kde4/inst/share/config/', please fix
realPath called with a relative path '$HOME/kde4/inst/share/locale/', please fix
kbuildsycoca4 running...
realPath called with a relative path '$HOME/kde4/inst/share/kde4/services/', please fix
realPath called with a relative path '$HOME/kde4/inst/share/kde4/servicetypes/', please fix
realPath called with a relative path '$HOME/kde4/inst/share/mime/', please fix
realPath called with a relative path '$HOME/kde4/inst/share/applications/', please fix
realPath called with a relative path '$HOME/kde4/inst/share/desktop-directories/', please fix
realPath called with a relative path '$HOME/kde4/inst/share/applnk/', please fix
realPath called with a relative path '$HOME/kde4/inst/etc/xdg/menus/', please fix
kbuildsycoca4(24323)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::init: The desktop entry file "/usr/share/applications/kde4/koffice.desktop" has Type= "Application" but no Exec line

kbuildsycoca4(24323) KBuildServiceFactory::createEntry: Invalid Service : "/usr/share/applications/kde4/koffice.desktop"

Any advice you can give or recommendations?

Many thanks,
Bruce
Kubuntu 11.04
User avatar Kubuntiac
Registered Member
OS
Hey there BruC,

A change of the filename format that git gives to the sourcecode file has recently meant that the script needs updating. This is pretty much done, with a whole stack of bug fixes and improvements (such as auto-installing of dependencies, which is why it asks for admin password), but is just going through testing right now to make sure it's working right.

If you'd like to try the new (alpha) version, uninstall anything with calligra or koffice in the name, and save the following two scripts to the same folder where you want calligra built:

Compile script:
Code: Select all
      _autodepencencies=true

#!/bin/sh
                LANG=C
                _gittrunk=http://anongit.kde.org/calligra/calligra-latest.tar.gz
                _gitdir=calligra
                _startdir=`pwd`
                _cbversion=1.0
      _distro=`cat /etc/issue`

echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo "              _"
            echo "           ,d88P'              ,8     op   ,o."
            echo "        ,o8P                  d8'   ,8P     Y8"
            echo "      ,d8P'                  d8'   ,8F        ="
            echo "     d8P'           _u,     ,8'    dP    _,      ___ _   __           ._."
            echo "    88           ,o8P  P   ,8[    dP     88    d88 888  ]8L,ooo._  od8P8Y"
            echo "   88          ,d8 ,,oop   d8    ,8[    d8P  ,8P _o88[  88P      d8P _ooo."
            echo "   88         d88odP Y8b  ,8[   ,8P   ,=8P  ,88o8P dP  d8F     _88boP  88"
            echo "   Y8b.._._,o=PPP      P=P78boP  8bopP YP    PP^^ d8  ,8P       PP^^    YPY"
            echo "     ^^^^^^^                ^^    ^^             d88"
            echo "                                                d8P"
            echo "                                           /   d8 "
            echo "                                          b _o8P"
            echo "                                          ^^^"
            echo ""
            echo "              Builder version "$_cbversion
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
            echo ""
        if  [ "$_autodepencencies" == "true" ]; then
      echo "Checking if this is a distro I can automatically get the dependencies for you...";
      echo "You'll be asked for your root password to update needed software and UNINSTALL ANY KRITA / CALLIGRA YOU HAVE installed from elsewhere (they conflict with the compiled versions). You can cancel by pushing Ctrl+C."
      if [ "cat /etc/issue | grep Ubuntu" ]; then
            echo "Using Ubuntu settings." && sudo apt-get build-dep krita && sudo apt-get install git wget
      else
        if [ "cat /etc/issue | grep Fedora" ]; then
            echo "Using Fedora settings." && su -c'yum-builddep koffice && yum install git wget gcc gcc-c++'
        else
          if [ "cat /etc/issue | grep openSUSE" ]; then
            echo "Using openSuse settings." && sudo zypper install git cmake gcc gcc-c++ libkde4-devel libeigen2-devel libexiv2-devel liblcms2-devel wget
          else echo "Looks like you\'re not using a distro supported by this script (ie *Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Fedora). That's fine, but you need to make sure the necessary dependencies are installed yourself (usually whatever is needed to build koffice plus git). Once you have done that, please change the first line of this script to _autodepencencies=false and run this script again." && exit
          fi
        fi
      fi
        fi

# Test for errors and quit if anything is wrong
errorcode=$?; if [[ $errorcode != 0 ]] ; then echo "Oh noes! I've hit a bash error number "$errorcode". Please look just above this text and see if you can see anything that looks like it may be an error message. You can then tell us about it at http://forum.kde.org/krita or on #krita on irc.";exit $errorcode;fi     

if [ -d ./$_gitdir ]; then
                    (cd ./$_gitdir/$_gitdir-src && git pull)
                else
                 if [ -f ./calligra*.tar.gz ]; then
                (echo "Extracting source..." && tar -xzf calligra*.tar.gz && echo "Renaming source folder..." && mv ./calligra ./$_gitdir-src && echo "Creating base folder..." && mkdir ./$_gitdir && echo "Moving source into sub-folder..." && mv ./$_gitdir-src ./$_gitdir/ && echo "Initialising repository..." && cd ./$_gitdir/$_gitdir-src && ./initrepo.sh && cd ./.git && git remote set-url origin git://anongit.kde.org/calligra && echo "Making build and install directories..." && mkdir -p $_startdir/$_gitdir/$_gitdir-inst && mkdir -p $_startdir/$_gitdir/$_gitdir-build)
                 else
                (echo "Downloading Calligra source code (may take a while!)" && wget $_gittrunk && echo "Extracting source..." && tar -xzf calligra-latest.tar.gz && echo "Renaming source folder..." && mv ./calligra ./$_gitdir-src && echo "Creating base folder..." && mkdir ./$_gitdir && echo "Moving source into sub-folder..." && mv ./$_gitdir-src ./$_gitdir/ && echo "Initialising repository..." && cd ./$_gitdir/$_gitdir-src && ./initrepo.sh && cd ./.git && git remote set-url origin git://anongit.kde.org/calligra && echo "Making build and install directories..." && mkdir -p $_startdir/$_gitdir/$_gitdir-inst && mkdir -p $_startdir/$_gitdir/$_gitdir-build)
                 fi
                fi
#errorcode=$?; if [[ $errorcode != 0 ]] ; then echo "Oh noes! I've hit a bash error number "$errorcode". Please look just above this text and see if you can see anything that looks like it may be an error message. You can then tell us about it at http://forum.kde.org/krita or on #krita on irc.";exit $errorcode;fi
#                echo "Setting up environment"
#                cd $_startdir/$_gitdir/$_gitdir-inst      #set up your variables so Calligra will find it's libraries when you run it

# if [ ! 'cat ~/.profile | grep "Calligra Creative Builder Script"']; then
#                export KDEDIRS=$(kde4-config --prefix) && echo "KDEDIRS="$(kde4-config --prefix) >> ~/.profile
#                export KDEDIRS=$KDEDIRS:$_startdir/$_gitdir/$_gitdir-inst && echo 'KDEDIRS='$KDEDIRS':'$_startdir'/'$_gitdir'/'$_gitdir-inst >> ~/.profile
#                export KDEDIR=$KDEDIRS && echo 'KDEDIR='$KDEDIRS >> ~/.profile
#                export PATH=$PATH:$_startdir/$_gitdir/$_gitdir-inst/bin && echo 'PATH='$PATH':'$_startdir'/'$_gitdir'/'$_gitdir-inst'/'bin >> ~/.profile
#                export XDG_DATA_DIRS=$XDG_DATA_DIRS:$_startdir/$_gitdir/$_gitdir-inst/share && echo 'XDG_DATA_DIRS='$XDG_DATA_DIRS':'$_startdir'/'$_gitdir'/'$_gitdir-inst'/'share >> ~/.profile
#                export XDG_DATA_HOME=$XDG_DATA_HOME:`pwd`/share && echo 'XDG_DATA_HOME='$XDG_DATA_HOME':'$_startdir'/'$_gitdir'/'$_gitdir-inst'/'share >> ~/.profile

kbuildsycoca4
#fi

#errorcode=$?; if [[ $errorcode != 0 ]] ; then echo "Oh noes! I've hit a bash error number "$errorcode". Please look just above this text and see if you can see anything that looks like it may be an error message. You can then tell us about it at http://forum.kde.org/krita or on #krita on irc.";exit $errorcode;fi

#                cd $_startdir/$_gitdir/$_gitdir-src

echo ""
                echo ""
                echo ""
                echo ""
                echo ""
                echo "Now witness the magic of open source as you build your very own copy of Calligra..."

calligra_version=`git describe --tags`

cd ../$_gitdir-build
errorcode=$?; if [[ $errorcode != 0 ]] ; then echo "Oh noes! I've hit a bash error number "$errorcode". Please look just above this text and see if you can see anything that looks like it may be an error message. You can then tell us about it at http://forum.kde.org/krita or on #krita on irc.";exit $errorcode;fi

cmake ../$_gitdir-src -DCREATIVEONLY=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RELWITHDEBINFO -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../$_gitdir-inst

echo "Quick! To the Batmobile!"
                make -j$((`cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep processor | wc -l`*2))  #make with your number of cores times two

echo "Atomic batteries to power..."
                make install -j$((`cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep processor | wc -l`*2))  #installwith your number of cores times two
                echo "Turbines to speed..."
                echo ""
           kbuildsycoca4
                echo ""
                echo ""
                echo "Let's go!!!!"
                cd ../$_gitdir-inst/bin
                echo "If you see the names of Calligra apps below (rather than a bunch of stuff like cMake files) you've succesessfully built (either now or in the past) the following apps:"
                ls
                echo ""
                echo "Version:";
                echo $calligra_version
                echo "(Format is: Version number - revisions since the version number - git hash)"
                echo ""
                echo "Now, just type ./"$_gitdir"/"$_gitdir"-inst/bin/  and then the name of the app you want to run (eg ./"$_gitdir"/"$_gitdir"-inst/bin/krita to run Krita)"

Run Krita with:
cd ./calligra/calligra-inst
                export KDEDIRS=$(kde4-config --prefix)
                export KDEDIRS=$KDEDIRS:`pwd`
                export KDEDIR=$KDEDIRS
                export PATH=$PATH:`pwd`/bin
                export XDG_DATA_DIRS=$XDG_DATA_DIRS:`pwd`/share
                export XDG_DATA_HOME=$XDG_DATA_HOME:`pwd`/share
kbuildsycoca4
cd ./bin
./krita

The second script is temporary to work around the work-in-progress of the first one, but these should solve your problem. I'll be updating soon so that there's all one script and you don't need to run a script to run Krita. Until then, hope this helps. Let me know how you go.

Krita - All the cool kids are painting with it!
bruC
Registered Member
OS
hey Kubuntiac,

Thanks for the alpha! I tried it and...

Checking out files: 100% (18351/18351), done.
HEAD is now at ca524c1 revert a part of my previous commit, fix masking so filterop can paint with predefined brushes again
Making build and install directories...
kbuildsycoca4 running...
kbuildsycoca4(25356)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::init: The desktop entry file "/usr/share/applications/kde4/koffice.desktop" has Type= "Application" but no Exec line

kbuildsycoca4(25356) KBuildServiceFactory::createEntry: Invalid Service : "/usr/share/applications/kde4/koffice.desktop"

Now witness the magic of open source as you build your very own copy of Calligra...
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
./build-calligra.sh: line 118: cd: ../calligra-build: No such file or directory
Oh noes! I've hit a bash error number 1. Please look just above this text and see if you can see anything that looks like it may be an error message. You can then tell us about it at krita or on #krita on irc.

I didn't get to the second script.Any suggestions...
User avatar Kubuntiac
Registered Member
OS
Can you go into the folder you ran the scripts from, then there should be a folder called calligra. Inside that there should be a couple of other folders (calligra-build and calligra-inst). Do all these folders exist?

(By the way, I'm on IRC right now. This would be much faster there... :) )

bruC
Registered Member
OS
sorry, went to bed...

yes, the folders are there, but empty :-\
bruC
Registered Member
OS
My bad... I didn't autoremove koffice, but now I have and a lot more has happened eg.

words/part/commands/KWChangePageStyleCommand.h | 5 +-
.../part/commands/KWPageStylePropertiesCommand.cpp | 13 +-
words/part/dialogs/KWPageSettingsDialog.cpp | 7 +-
words/part/dialogs/KWStatistics.cpp | 45 +-
words/part/dialogs/KWStatistics.h | 4 +-
words/part/frames/KWCopyShape.cpp | 7 +-
words/part/frames/KWTextFrameSet.cpp | 4 +-
words/part/words.desktop | 20 +-
words/part/words.rc | 2 +-
words/part/words_readonly.rc | 2 +-
words/templates/Wordprocessing/FaxA4.desktop | 1 +
words/templates/Wordprocessing/FaxLetter.desktop | 1 +
955 files changed, 9009 insertions(+), 156720 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtCheckBox.cpp
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtCheckBox.h
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtDocument.cpp
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtDocument.h
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtImage.cpp
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtImage.h
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtLine.cpp
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtLine.h
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtPicture.cpp
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtPicture.h
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtPrimitive.cpp
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtPrimitive.h
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtTextBox.cpp
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/KoSimpleOdtTextBox.h
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/ReportODTRenderer.cpp
create mode 100644 kplato/libs/ui/reports/odt/ReportODTRenderer.h
create mode 100644 kpresenter/part/KPrSelectionManager.cpp
create mode 100644 kpresenter/part/KPrSelectionManager.h
create mode 100644 kpresenter/part/KPrSelectionToggle.cpp
create mode 100644 kpresenter/part/KPrSelectionToggle.h
create mode 100644 kpresenter/part/KPrSlidesManagerView.cpp
create mode 100644 kpresenter/part/KPrSlidesManagerView.h
delete mode 100644 krita/TODO
create mode 100644 krita/data/workspaces/CMakeLists.txt
create mode 100644 krita/data/workspaces/Default.kws
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/DESIGN.obsolete
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/LAB color, 2 sample chapters
create mode 100644 krita/doc/README
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/TODO
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/UIcomments
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/autoextending paintdevices
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/background_paper.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/brush.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/color profile aware color adjustment
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/colordiff
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/colorspaces.xmi
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/colorstrategyAPI
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/controller.xmi
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/dirty.txt.obsolete
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/doc-outline
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/histograms.xmi
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/hooks
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/impexp.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/kiscanvas.xmi
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/krita-features
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/krita.kpr
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/krita.pdf
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/krita.xmi
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/krita_technical_overview.html
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/kritalayers.xmi
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/large_files
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/layersupdatesignals.flw
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/more_uicomments
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/paint_device.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/paintop_option_actuator_design.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/palettedesign.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/plugins.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/profiles.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/resolution.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/scripts/dcop.py
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/sdk
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/selection.xmi
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/selectionmasks.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/selections
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/the preview widget
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/threading_2.0.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/threading_design.1.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/todo-2.0
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/transform_undo.txt
delete mode 100644 krita/doc/wiki.txt
create mode 100644 krita/plugins/paintops/defaultpresets/colorsmudge.kpp
create mode 100644 krita/plugins/paintops/defaultpresets/sketchbrush.kpp
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/SensorSelector.ui (100%)
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/wdgBrushSizeOptions.ui (100%)
create mode 100644 krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/forms/wdgCompositeOpOption.ui
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/wdgairbrush.ui (100%)
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/wdgautobrush.ui (100%)
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/wdgbrushchooser.ui (100%)
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/wdgcoloroptions.ui (100%)
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/wdgcurveoption.ui (100%)
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/wdgcustombrush.ui (100%)
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/wdgfilteroption.ui (100%)
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/wdgincremental.ui (100%)
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/wdgmultisensorsselector.ui (100%)
rename krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/{ => forms}/wdgtextbrush.ui (100%)
create mode 100644 krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/kis_compositeop_option.cpp
create mode 100644 krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/kis_compositeop_option.h
create mode 100644 krita/ui/forms/wdgpresetselectorstrip.ui
create mode 100644 krita/ui/kis_categorized_list_model.h
create mode 100644 krita/ui/widgets/kis_categorized_list_view.cpp
create mode 100644 krita/ui/widgets/kis_categorized_list_view.h
delete mode 100644 krita/ui/widgets/kis_cmb_paintop.cpp
create mode 100644 krita/ui/widgets/kis_paintop_list_widget.cpp
rename krita/ui/widgets/{kis_cmb_paintop.h => kis_paintop_list_widget.h} (63%)
create mode 100644 krita/ui/widgets/kis_preset_selector_strip.cpp
create mode 100644 krita/ui/widgets/kis_preset_selector_strip.h
delete mode 100644 libs/main/ActionJob_p.cpp
delete mode 100644 libs/main/ActionJob_p.h
delete mode 100644 libs/main/KoAction.cpp
delete mode 100644 libs/main/KoAction.h
delete mode 100644 libs/main/KoExecutePolicy.cpp
delete mode 100644 libs/main/KoExecutePolicy.h
delete mode 100644 libs/main/KoExecutePolicy_p.h
delete mode 100644 libs/main/KoJobsListPolicy.cpp
delete mode 100644 libs/main/KoJobsListPolicy.h
delete mode 100644 libs/main/tests/TestAction.cpp
delete mode 100644 libs/main/tests/TestAction.h
create mode 100755 tools/scripts/ircbuildbot.py
kbuildsycoca4 running...

Now witness the magic of open source as you build your very own copy of Calligra...
./build-calligra.sh: line 118: cd: ../calligra-build: No such file or directory
Oh noes! I've hit a bash error number 1. Please look just above this text and see if you can see anything that looks like it may be an error message. You can then tell us about it at krita or on #krita on irc.

So a little further without the koffice error. Those folders are in 'calligra', but still empty.
bruC
Registered Member
OS
if I run the second script, I get this:

kbuildsycoca4 running...
realPath called with a relative path ':/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/mime/', please fix
kbuildsycoca4(8078) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-directory.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(8078) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-actions.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(8078) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-next.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(8078) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-play-queue.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
realPath called with a relative path ':/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/applications/', please fix
realPath called with a relative path ':/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/desktop-directories/', please fix
kbuildsycoca4(8078) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType in ".hidden/kmdr-executor.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(8078) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType in "/usr/share/applications/mmc.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(8078) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Categories in "/usr/share/applications/im-switch.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(8078)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::init: The desktop entry file "/usr/share/applications/kde/kresources.desktop" has Type= "Application" but also has a X-KDE-Library key. This works for now, but makes user-preference handling difficult, so support for this might be removed at some point. Consider splitting it into two desktop files.
./inst-calligra.sh: line 9: cd: ./bin: No such file or directory
./inst-calligra.sh: line 10: ./words: No such file or directory
OttoRobba
Registered Member
OS
Howdy folks.

Under elementaryOS 64-bits (Ubuntu maverick 10.10 essentially) I get an error on line 118 saying that there is no such directory as ../calligra-build
The folder has been created so what I did was change line 118 from ../$_gitdir-build to ./calligra/$_gitdir-build and now it seems to be compiling. *waits for a while*
Yep, now it compiled. Ran from the second script.
Now it works. :)
bruC
Registered Member
OS
hi, thanks for the tip... however I still get this below... is it something I haven't deleted? do I need to edit a file? any clues will be appreciated.

kbuildsycoca4 running...
kbuildsycoca4(5137) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-directory.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(5137) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-actions.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(5137) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-next.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(5137) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-play-queue.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(5137) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType in ".hidden/kmdr-executor.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(5137) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType in "/usr/share/applications/mmc.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(5137) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Categories in "/usr/share/applications/im-switch.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(5137)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::init: The desktop entry file "/usr/share/applications/kde/kresources.desktop" has Type= "Application" but also has a X-KDE-Library key. This works for now, but makes user-preference handling difficult, so support for this might be removed at some point. Consider splitting it into two desktop files.

CMake Error: The source directory "/home/calligra-src" does not exist.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.
User avatar Kubuntiac
Registered Member
OS
Can you try the latest version? I haven't had a chance to test it on anything but my laptop yet as the recent thunderstorm fried my two *new* desktop hard drives (through the UPS...) but it may help with this. Just copy and paste the following two lines into a terminal / konsole after navigating to where you want Krita built:

wget http://krita.org/builder/calligra-creative_build-script.sh.tar.gz
tar -xzvf calligra-creative_build-script.sh.tar.gz

After that just run the following line everytime you want to compile / update. It will ask for admin password to install needed dependencies.

IT WILL ALSO UNINSTALL PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED VERSIONS OF CALLIGRA.

as these get in the way of the compiled versions.

./calligra-creative_build-script.sh

This script automatically upgrades itself every time you run it, so you should never need to run a new one again. :)

NOTE: At the end it says to run Krita from the Konsole. This is outdated. Run it from your start menu (Kickoff), or if you don't see it there, run the ./set-calligra-paths.sh script it generates.

bruC
Registered Member
OS
Thanks for the update. My condolences on your hard drives.

I ran the first two lines and everything seems fine. Last message is to simply type in 'krita', but it says it is not installed. So I try the ./set-calligra-paths.sh and get more or less the same message.

./set-calligra-paths.sh
kbuildsycoca4 running...
realPath called with a relative path ':/home/bruce/calligra/calligra-inst/share/mime/', please fix
kbuildsycoca4(31963) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-directory.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(31963) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-actions.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(31963) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-next.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(31963) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions in "ServiceMenus/kplayer-play-queue.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
realPath called with a relative path ':/home/bruce/calligra/calligra-inst/share/applications/', please fix
realPath called with a relative path ':/home/bruce/calligra/calligra-inst/share/desktop-directories/', please fix
kbuildsycoca4(31963) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType in ".hidden/kmdr-executor.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(31963)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::init: The desktop entry file "/home/bruce/calligra/calligra-inst/share/applications/kde4/koffice.desktop" has Type= "Application" but no Exec line

kbuildsycoca4(31963) KBuildServiceFactory::createEntry: Invalid Service : "/home/bruce/calligra/calligra-inst/share/applications/kde4/koffice.desktop"
kbuildsycoca4(31963) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType in "/usr/share/applications/mmc.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(31963) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Categories in "/usr/share/applications/im-switch.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(31963)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::init: The desktop entry file "/usr/share/applications/kde/kresources.desktop" has Type= "Application" but also has a X-KDE-Library key. This works for now, but makes user-preference handling difficult, so support for this might be removed at some point. Consider splitting it into two desktop files.
User avatar Kubuntiac
Registered Member
OS
It needs to be run from the start menu (Kickoff), not the console. That's what I meant by this:
NOTE: At the end it says to run Krita from the Konsole. This is outdated. Run it from your start menu (Kickoff), or if you don't see it there, run the ./set-calligra-paths.sh script it generates.

Could you try the following:
  • Log out and in again (no need to reboot)
  • Look for Krita in your menu (ie in KDE typing krita in the menu) BEFORE running /home/bruce/set-calligra-paths. If so, click on it. If not...
  • Run /home/bruce/set-calligra-paths.sh wait a few seconds and look again. If its there click it, if not, it's probably old settings screwing things up, so...
  • Please post the contents of:
    /home/bruce/.bashrc
    /home/bruce/.profile
    /home/bruce/calligra-builder.log
    whichever one of these two exists: ~/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals or ~/.kde4/share/config/kdeglobals

It would also be useful to know what distro you're on (EG Kubuntu Natty, openSuse 11.04, Fedora 15 etc)

bruC
Registered Member
OS
I'm using Kubuntu 11.04

When click the link in the menu, it says:
"KDEInit could not launch 'krita'.:
Could not find 'krita' executable."

I saw today Calligra is on the repositories under Project Neon. So I loaded through KPackageKit, but it wouldn't launch either... I'm wondering if my Kubuntu is not broken (going to load openSuse 11.04 later to play around with and see if Calligra will launch).

.bashrc
# ~/.bashrc: executed by bash(1) for non-login shells.
# see /usr/share/doc/bash/examples/startup-files (in the package bash-doc)
# for examples

# If not running interactively, don't do anything
[ -z "$PS1" ] && return

# don't put duplicate lines in the history. See bash(1) for more options
# ... or force ignoredups and ignorespace
HISTCONTROL=ignoredups:ignorespace

# append to the history file, don't overwrite it
shopt -s histappend

# for setting history length see HISTSIZE and HISTFILESIZE in bash(1)
HISTSIZE=1000
HISTFILESIZE=2000

# check the window size after each command and, if necessary,
# update the values of LINES and COLUMNS.
shopt -s checkwinsize

# make less more friendly for non-text input files, see lesspipe(1)
[ -x /usr/bin/lesspipe ] && eval "$(SHELL=/bin/sh lesspipe)"

# set variable identifying the chroot you work in (used in the prompt below)
if [ -z "$debian_chroot" ] && [ -r /etc/debian_chroot ]; then
debian_chroot=$(cat /etc/debian_chroot)
fi

# set a fancy prompt (non-color, unless we know we "want" color)
case "$TERM" in
xterm-color) color_prompt=yes;;
esac

# uncomment for a colored prompt, if the terminal has the capability; turned
# off by default to not distract the user: the focus in a terminal window
# should be on the output of commands, not on the prompt
#force_color_prompt=yes

if [ -n "$force_color_prompt" ]; then
if [ -x /usr/bin/tput ] && tput setaf 1 >&/dev/null; then
# We have color support; assume it's compliant with Ecma-48
# (ISO/IEC-6429). (Lack of such support is extremely rare, and such
# a case would tend to support setf rather than setaf.)
color_prompt=yes
else
color_prompt=
fi
fi

if [ "$color_prompt" = yes ]; then
PS1='${debian_chroot:+($debian_chroot)}\[\033[01;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[00m\]:\[\033[01;34m\]\w\[\033[00m\]\$ '
else
PS1='${debian_chroot:+($debian_chroot)}\u@\h:\w\$ '
fi
unset color_prompt force_color_prompt

# If this is an xterm set the title to user@host:dir
case "$TERM" in
xterm*|rxvt*)
PS1="\[\e]0;${debian_chroot:+($debian_chroot)}\u@\h: \w\a\]$PS1"
;;
*)
;;
esac

# enable color support of ls and also add handy aliases
if [ -x /usr/bin/dircolors ]; then
test -r ~/.dircolors && eval "$(dircolors -b ~/.dircolors)" || eval "$(dircolors -b)"
alias ls='ls --color=auto'
#alias dir='dir --color=auto'
#alias vdir='vdir --color=auto'

alias grep='grep --color=auto'
alias fgrep='fgrep --color=auto'
alias egrep='egrep --color=auto'
fi

# some more ls aliases
alias ll='ls -alF'
alias la='ls -A'
alias l='ls -CF'

# Alias definitions.
# You may want to put all your additions into a separate file like
# ~/.bash_aliases, instead of adding them here directly.
# See /usr/share/doc/bash-doc/examples in the bash-doc package.

if [ -f ~/.bash_aliases ]; then
. ~/.bash_aliases
fi

# enable programmable completion features (you don't need to enable
# this, if it's already enabled in /etc/bash.bashrc and /etc/profile
# sources /etc/bash.bashrc).
if [ -f /etc/bash_completion ] && ! shopt -oq posix; then
. /etc/bash_completion
fi

.profile
# ~/.profile: executed by the command interpreter for login shells.
# This file is not read by bash(1), if ~/.bash_profile or ~/.bash_login
# exists.
# see /usr/share/doc/bash/examples/startup-files for examples.
# the files are located in the bash-doc package.

# the default umask is set in /etc/profile; for setting the umask
# for ssh logins, install and configure the libpam-umask package.
#umask 022

# if running bash
if [ -n "$BASH_VERSION" ]; then
# include .bashrc if it exists
if [ -f "$HOME/.bashrc" ]; then
. "$HOME/.bashrc"
fi
fi

# set PATH so it includes user's private bin if it exists
if [ -d "$HOME/bin" ] ; then
PATH="$HOME/bin:$PATH"
fi

builder log samples
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/kde4/services/karbon_wmf_export.desktop
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib/kde4/karbon1ximport.so
-- Set runtime path of "/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib/kde4/karbon1ximport.so" to "/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib"
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/kde4/services/karbon_1x_import.desktop
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib/kde4/karbonepsimport.so
-- Set runtime path of "/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib/kde4/karbonepsimport.so" to "/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib"
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/kde4/services/karbon_eps_import.desktop
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib/kde4/karbonpdfimport.so
-- Set runtime path of "/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib/kde4/karbonpdfimport.so" to "/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib"
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/kde4/services/karbon_pdf_import.desktop
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib/kde4/xsltexport.so
-- Set runtime path of "/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib/kde4/xsltexport.so" to "/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib"
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/kde4/services/xslt_export.desktop
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/apps/xsltfilter/export/kword/xslfo/main.xsl
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/apps/xsltfilter/export/kword/xslfo/kword2xslfo-table.xsl
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib/kde4/xsltimport.so
-- Set runtime path of "/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib/kde4/xsltimport.so" to "/home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/lib"
-- Installing: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-inst/share/kde4/services/xslt_import.desktop

-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11 - found
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - not found.
-- Found Qt-Version 4.7.2 (using /usr/bin/qmake)
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libX11.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXext.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXft.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXau.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXdmcp.so
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libX11.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXext.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXft.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXau.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXdmcp.so - found
-- Looking for gethostbyname
-- Looking for gethostbyname - found
-- Looking for connect
-- Looking for connect - found
-- Looking for remove
-- Looking for remove - found
-- Looking for shmat
-- Looking for shmat - found
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE - found
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libX11.so
-- Looking for include files CMAKE_HAVE_PTHREAD_H
-- Looking for include files CMAKE_HAVE_PTHREAD_H - found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads - not found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread - found
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Looking for _POSIX_TIMERS
-- Looking for _POSIX_TIMERS - found
-- Found Automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4
-- Found Perl: /usr/bin/perl
-- Found Phonon: /usr/include
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT - Failed
-- Performing Test HAVE_FPIE_SUPPORT
-- Performing Test HAVE_FPIE_SUPPORT - Success
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_W_OVERLOADED_VIRTUAL
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_W_OVERLOADED_VIRTUAL - Success
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY - Success
-- Found KDE 4.6 include dir: /usr/include
-- Found KDE 4.6 library dir: /usr/lib
-- Found the KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor: /usr/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/include (found version "1.2.3.4")
-- Found PNG: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpng.so
-- Boost version: 1.42.0
-- Found OPENEXR: /usr/lib/libImath.so;/usr/lib/libIlmImf.so;/usr/lib/libIex.so;/usr/lib/libHalf.so;/usr/lib/libIlmThread.so
-- Found OpenGL: /usr/lib/libGLU.so;/usr/lib/libGL.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libSM.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libICE.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libSM.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libICE.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libX11.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXext.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXft.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXau.so;/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXdmcp.so
-- Found Qt OpenGL support
-- Found CreateResources: /usr/share/create
-- Found KdepimLibs: /usr/lib/cmake/KdepimLibs/KdepimLibsConfig.cmake
-- Found Eigen2: /usr/include/eigen2 (found version "2.0.15", required is "2.0.0")
-- Found QCA2: /usr/lib/libqca.so
-- Found Exiv2: /usr/lib/libexiv2.so (found version "0.21.1", required is "0.16")
-- Found Soprano: /usr/include
-- checking for module 'lcms'
-- found lcms, version 1.18
-- Found LCMS: /usr/lib/liblcms.so
-- checking for module 'lcms2'
-- package 'lcms2' not found
-- lcms2 NOT found
-- Found Fontconfig: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libfontconfig.so
-- Found Freetype: -L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu -lfreetype -lz
-- Check if the system is big endian
-- Searching 16 bit integer
-- Looking for sys/types.h
-- Looking for sys/types.h - found
-- Looking for stdint.h
-- Looking for stdint.h - found
-- Looking for stddef.h
-- Looking for stddef.h - found
-- Check size of unsigned short
-- Check size of unsigned short - done
-- Using unsigned short
-- Check if the system is big endian - little endian
-- GLEW found!
-- OpenGL found -- krita will be able to use OpenGL for hardware accelerated rendering.
-- Looking for powf
-- Looking for powf - found
-- checking for module 'fftw3>=3.2'
-- found fftw3, version 3.2.2
-- FFTW Found Version:
-- Performing Test HAVE_X86_MMX
-- Performing Test HAVE_X86_MMX - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_X86_SSE
-- Performing Test HAVE_X86_SSE - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_X86_SSE2
-- Performing Test HAVE_X86_SSE2 - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_X86_3DNOW
-- Performing Test HAVE_X86_3DNOW - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_PPC_ALTIVEC
-- Performing Test HAVE_PPC_ALTIVEC - Failed
-- checking for module 'OpenCTL>=0.9.13'
-- found OpenCTL, version 0.9.15
-- checking for module 'OpenCTL>=0.9.13'
-- found OpenCTL, version 0.9.15
-- OpenCTL Found Version: 0.9.15
-- Found OPENCTL: OpenCTL;GTLCore
-- checking for module 'OpenShiva>=0.9.13'
-- found OpenShiva, version 0.9.15
-- OpenShiva >= 0.9.12 was found
-- Found OpenShiva: OpenShiva;GTLCore
-- checking for module 'QtShiva>=0.9.0'
-- found QtShiva, version 0.9.1
-- QtShiva >= 0.9.0 was found
-- Found QtShiva: OpenShiva;QtShiva
-- Found GLIB2: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so
-- Found TIFF: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libtiff.so
-- Found JPEG: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libjpeg.so
-- checking for module 'poppler-qt4'
-- found poppler-qt4, version 0.16.4
-- Performing Test HAVE_POPPLER_0_6
-- Performing Test HAVE_POPPLER_0_6 - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_POPPLER_0_8
-- Performing Test HAVE_POPPLER_0_8 - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_POPPLER_0_12_1
-- Performing Test HAVE_POPPLER_0_12_1 - Success
-- Found Poppler-Qt4: /usr/lib/libpoppler-qt4.so, (>= 0.12.1)
-- Check Kdcraw library in local sub-folder...
-- Check Kdcraw library using pkg-config...
-- WARNING: you are using the obsolete 'PKGCONFIG' macro use FindPkgConfig
-- Found libkdcraw release >= 0.2.0
-- Found libkdcraw: /usr/lib/libkdcraw.so
-- Found SharedMimeInfo: /usr/bin/update-mime-database (found version "0.90", required is "0.18")
-- Karbon detected that you use a 32 bit processor.
-- LCMS version 2 was not found, lcms v1 will be used instead.
-- Found Spnav: /usr/include
-- Could not find sdk/bin/cppumaker
or program/offapi.rdb for OOoSDK.
-- Found LibXml2: /usr/lib/libxml2.so
-- Found OpenSSL: /usr/lib/libssl.so
-- Found LibXslt: /usr/lib/libxslt.so
-- Looking for include files HAVE_UNISTD_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_UNISTD_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_STAT_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STDLIB_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STDLIB_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_NDIR_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_NDIR_H - not found.
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_DIR_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_DIR_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_NDIR_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_NDIR_H - not found.
-- Looking for include files HAVE_DIRENT_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_DIRENT_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_IEEEFP_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_IEEEFP_H - not found.
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STRING_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STRING_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STRINGS_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STRINGS_H - found
-- checking for module 'libwpd-0.8'
-- package 'libwpd-0.8' not found
-- checking for module 'libwpd-0.9'
-- found libwpd-0.9, version 0.9.0
-- Found WPD: /usr/include/libwpd-0.9
-- checking for module 'libwpg-0.1'
-- package 'libwpg-0.1' not found
-- checking for module 'libwpg-0.2'
-- found libwpg-0.2, version 0.2.0
-- Found libwpg: wpg-0.2;wpd-stream-0.9
-- Found pstoedit version 3.50: /usr/bin/pstoedit
-- Found pstoedit svg-plugin: plot-svg
-- Karbon: still need to port: applixgraphics, ai, kontour, xcf, xaml, xfig, msod and oodraw filters
-- ---------------- The following applications will be built ----------------
-- krita
-- karbon
-- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/bruce/Calligra/calligra/calligra-build
Quick! To the Batmobile!
Scanning dependencies of target komain_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target kdeinit_krita_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target koplugin_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target pigmentcms_automoc
[ 0%] Generating KoPluginLoader.moc
Built target kdeinit_krita_automoc
[ 0%] Scanning dependencies of target kowidgets_automoc
Built target pigmentcms_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target koodf_automoc
Generating KoCsvImportDialog.moc
Generating KoView.moc

kdeglobals:
[$Version]
update_info=kwin.upd:kde3.2Xinerama,kded.upd:kde3.0,mouse_cursor_theme.upd:kde3.4.99,kaccel.upd:kde3.3/r1

[ColorEffects:Disabled]
Color=56,56,56
ColorAmount=0
ColorEffect=0
ContrastAmount=0.65
ContrastEffect=1
IntensityAmount=0.1
IntensityEffect=2

[ColorEffects:Inactive]
ChangeSelectionColor=true
Color=112,111,110
ColorAmount=0.025
ColorEffect=-2
ContrastAmount=0.1
ContrastEffect=-2
Enable=false
IntensityAmount=0
IntensityEffect=0

[Colors:Button]
BackgroundAlternate=224,223,222
BackgroundNormal=207,204,201
DecorationFocus=58,167,221
DecorationHover=110,214,255
ForegroundActive=255,128,224
ForegroundInactive=137,136,135
ForegroundLink=0,87,174
ForegroundNegative=191,3,3
ForegroundNeutral=176,128,0
ForegroundNormal=27,25,24
ForegroundPositive=0,110,40
ForegroundVisited=100,74,155

[Colors:Selection]
BackgroundAlternate=62,138,204
BackgroundNormal=67,172,232
ForegroundInactive=165,193,228
ForegroundLink=0,49,110
ForegroundNegative=156,14,14
ForegroundNeutral=255,221,0
ForegroundNormal=255,255,255
ForegroundPositive=128,255,128
ForegroundVisited=69,40,134

[Colors:Tooltip]
BackgroundAlternate=196,224,255
BackgroundNormal=190,223,255
ForegroundLink=0,87,174
ForegroundNormal=37,35,33

[Colors:View]
BackgroundAlternate=248,247,246
BackgroundNormal=255,255,255
ForegroundLink=0,87,174
ForegroundNormal=24,22,21

[Colors:Window]
BackgroundAlternate=218,217,216
BackgroundNormal=213,209,207
ForegroundLink=0,87,174
ForegroundNormal=27,25,24

[DirSelect Dialog]
DirSelectDialog Size=400,450
History Items[$e]=file://$HOME/Pictures/Diving/Little Sodwana,file://$HOME/Pictures/home,file://$HOME/Pictures/baby/four months,file://$HOME/Pictures/anantamyogi,file://$HOME/Documents/NSBC/Dive Fest/Divefest 2011/naval cadets,file://$HOME/Pictures/baby,file://$HOME/Pictures/baby/2months,file://$HOME/Pictures/baby/3months,file://$HOME/Pictures/Trips/Sundays River Backpackers,file://$HOME/Pictures/baby/six weeks,file://$HOME/Pictures/home/septic tank,file://$HOME/Pictures/baby/seven weeks,file:///media/LITTLE,file:///media/disk-1,file://$HOME/Pictures/Diving

[Emoticons]
emoticonsTheme=kde4
parseMode=2

[General]
BrowserApplication[$e]=!firefox
ColorScheme=Default
shadeSortColumn=true
widgetStyle=oxygen

[KDE]
ShowDeleteCommand=false
ShowIconsOnPushButtons=true
SingleClick=false
contrast=5

[KDE-Global GUI Settings]
GraphicEffectsLevel=6

[KFileDialog Settings]
Automatically select filename extension=true
Breadcrumb Navigation=true
Decoration position=0
LocationCombo Completionmode=5
PathCombo Completionmode=5
Previews=true
Recent URLs[$e]=$HOME/Documents/Writing Projects/,$HOME/Videos/,$HOME/Pictures/Stars/,$HOME/Talks/Clif High/,$HOME/Documents/Health/Vaccinations/,$HOME/Documents/NSBC/Dive Fest/Divefest 2011/,$HOME/Documents/Computer + Coding/
Show Bookmarks=false
Show Full Path=false
Show Preview=false
Show Speedbar=true
Show hidden files=false
Sort by=Name
Sort directories first=true
Sort reversed=false
Speedbar Width=116
View Style=Detail

[KShortcutsDialog Settings]
Dialog Size=600,480

[Locale]
Country=za

[Notification Messages]
:kmail_no_subject_specified=true
:kmail_no_to_field_specified=true

[PreviewSettings]
MaximumRemoteSize=0
MaximumSize=5242880

[Toolbar style]
ToolButtonStyleOtherToolbars=TextBesideIcon

[WM]
activeBackground=48,174,232
activeForeground=255,255,255
inactiveBackground=224,223,222
inactiveForeground=75,71,67

[Directories]
prefixes=/home/bruce/calligra/calligra-inst

Thanks for your patience and help.
User avatar ALeXeY(akaNord3D)
Registered Member
OS
Kubuntiac, thank you very much! I tried your script now, just get:
Kubuntiac wrote:
wget http://krita.org/builder/calligra-creative_build-script.sh.tar.gz
tar -xzvf calligra-creative_build-script.sh.tar.gz
...and run it from terminal. It works with no issues on my Ubuntu 10.10. :)
(Except that Krita not appears on menu, but I just run it from .../calligra-inst/bin folder)

And special thanks for developers for fixing this
boudewijn wrote:Hm... If you activate the filter layer and press the properties icon (the one with the sheet of paper and pencil in the layerbox) then you get the filter dialog back. But there _is_ a bug, the current settings of the filter layer aren't loaded into the dialog. I've created a bug in bko: https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=275953
...bug! Now the settings loaded and I can edit it without hacking. :)

Reply to topic