Reply to topic

Existing Tutorials

heidihock
Registered Member

Re: Existing Tutorials

Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:05 pm
what a great tutorial. Thank you for sharing this one.
akshay
Registered Member

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:27 am
This tutorials seems to be very useful for a newbie like me :D (Thanks to all the people who have shared this post).
Jack Pujji
Registered Member

Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:36 pm
Moderator,

Please remove this post after reading because I don't wish to add to the clutter here.

I just joined the forum today so I could find some information about where to find tutorials about Kexi database program before I decide whether to download it.

Unfortunately, I am saddened by the clutter of congratulatory "pat on the back" posts which are not helpful to anyone but only end up hiding any useful advice that might be present. It feels as if I'm looking for a needle in a haystack.

I'll just try to visit again to find if there are really any posts that are relevant to the subject "Existing Tutorials". If someone wishes to inform me where I can find tutorials or manuals related to Kexi database and how to use it, please email me (pujji/at/ymail/dot/com).

Thanks for listening,

Jack
wordpoir
Registered Member

Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:23 pm
annew wrote:This tutorials seems to be very useful

Mark Ziegler wrote:Hello,

some tutorials are available in techbase as well.

Link: http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials

Cheers,
Mark

This is a great source of valuable tutorials. Thanks
User avatar Xeno_Idaltu
Registered Member
OS

Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:44 am
If only someone where to make video tutorials with commentary on experiences, recommendations, trials, and errors.
Then we could read deeper into a given subject.

Reply to topic