The Discussions and Opinions forum is a place for open discussion regarding everything related to KDE, within the boundaries of KDE Code of Conduct. If you have a question or need a solution for a KDE problem, please post in the apppropriate forum instead.
Reply to topic

Audacity

Bibleman
Registered Member

Audacity

Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:55 am
Are you able to run Audacity on KDE Neon? it does for me on Kubuntu but not here. I want to contact the maker of the app with accurate info. Thanks for any response. I can go to kubuntu anytime but would rather use Neon.
User avatar Mamarok
Manager
OS

Re: Audacity

Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:28 am
Please do not crosspost, see my answer on your initial question.

Currently running Kubuntu 19.10, Plasma 5.18.2, Frameworks 5.67.0, Qt 5.12.4, kernel 5.3.0-40
FWIW: it is always useful to state the Plasma version and distribution when asking questions in this forum, makes it easier for us to help ...
Bibleman
Registered Member

Re: Audacity

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:09 am
Sorry to be a bother. I was just trying to find out if it was working for others and the chatroom seemed to be the appropriate spot. I did not want to bother you any more than I had. If it works for others then it is not Neon but either me or the audacity program offered recently. I will try to be more careful about cross posting in the future.
As I said I like Neon and would prefer to use it regularly.

Reply to topic