Reply to topic

Problem with K3B on Opensuse Leap 42.2

Registered Member
Hi folks I'm using K3B vers 2.10.0 downloaded from Packman along with the codecs package on Opensuse leap 42.2 When I add flac files to an audio cd project and click burn the program tells me that I must add files to the project to burn. Closed K3B and started over, the same thing happens. The files drag and drop to the bottom window OK and I can rearrange their order but I can't start the burning process. I previously tried to burn an audio cd using wav files but K3B would not let me drag those files to the bottom window (error message said I have to covert the files to wav). All plugins have x's on them in the plugin config screen (including the flac and wave plugins). I searched the forum on this problem but found nothing similar. Do I need the dev package or other packages and where do I get them. Is there a log that the program keeps that may help here. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to topic