Reply to topic

KRDC can't acces windows machines via RDP

medmedin
Registered Member
With Remmina everything works perfectly, but with KRDC when I click right connect then there is no return message that display why the connection was not possible. Even xfreerdp works fine.
I use Kubuntu 19.10-64bits.
User avatar raphaelra
Registered Member
OS
About 2-3 years ago I also had connection problems to Windows 7 hosts and switched to xfreerdp. I cheched even quickly krdc (ver. 4.14.16) and sucessfuly connected to win7 and win10 hosts. If you integrate xfreerdp in you KDE menu, it does not difference what tool you use.
techniquest
Registered Member
Damn, I wish I knew what. And the firewall is disabled and Remmana itself has already reinstalled 100 times with all the dependencies and even tried to downgrade the package freerdp - nothing helps. And only through the KRDC and can work with Windows, but it's alas not so handy as Remmina of course. My friend says that you have to change the protocol negotiation. I would also tick the checkbox to ignore certificates. But maybe there is a conflict with the server role. I was in a fog from it, but tried to follow the advice. For starters I tried to ignore the certificate and the server https://webpundits.in console. Then I already bought hosting and made a different agreement protocol. Everything is working so far, but how long will it be...

Reply to topic