Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:29 pm
So, this is not a functionality problem, just an annoying behaviour I am trying to deal with.
System and Software:
- Tellico 3.1.2 (current Ubuntu repo version)
- Ubuntu 18.04 running on GNOME 3.28.1
- My setting is 4 static workspaces
Reproducing the Problem:
1. Open Tellico in any workspace.
2. Attempt to create a new entry OR Attempt to edit an entry.
3. Without hitting "Save Entry", change workspace (via Ctrl+Alt+Arrow)
4. See that the "Unsaved Changes" window appears, follows you to the new workspace, and pops to the front (Along with the main Tellico window).
Note 1: If you change workspace twice, you get 2 "Unsaved Changes" windows following you around.
Note 2: Switching to another application in the same workspace DOES NOT reproduce this behaviour.
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:26 am
Thanks for mentioning this behavior. I don't typically work multiple workspaces. I'll try to investigate and improve things.