Reply to topic

Feature Request: Time Created and Modified

Ademos
Registered Member
Posts
25
Karma
0
The "date created" feature is very useful for checking when you added an entry to a collection.

But there are many situations when I have added MANY entries in ONE day.


Therefore, if there was a time created and modified, I could sort entries based on the TIME they were made.
robbystephenson
KDE Developer
Posts
191
Karma
1
OS
Ademos wrote:The "date created" feature is very useful for checking when you added an entry to a collection.

But there are many situations when I have added MANY entries in ONE day.

Therefore, if there was a time created and modified, I could sort entries based on the TIME they were made.
That's a good idea. I'll see if I can shoehorn it in...
Ademos
Registered Member
Posts
25
Karma
0
robbystephenson wrote:
Ademos wrote:The "date created" feature is very useful for checking when you added an entry to a collection.

But there are many situations when I have added MANY entries in ONE day.

Therefore, if there was a time created and modified, I could sort entries based on the TIME they were made.
That's a good idea. I'll see if I can shoehorn it in...


Have you had a chance to work on this?
robbystephenson
KDE Developer
Posts
191
Karma
1
OS
Ademos wrote:
robbystephenson wrote:
Ademos wrote:The "date created" feature is very useful for checking when you added an entry to a collection.

But there are many situations when I have added MANY entries in ONE day.

Therefore, if there was a time created and modified, I could sort entries based on the TIME they were made.
That's a good idea. I'll see if I can shoehorn it in...


Have you had a chance to work on this?
No, not really. Considering it again though, it might be more granularity than I'd want to add. After all, knowing whether you entered a book before breakfast or after lunch is rather specific, no?

 
Reply to topic

Bookmarks



Who is online

Registered users: aarelovich, anli, Ashen, askinner, badbodh, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], davidemme, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], google01103, Hei Ku, hirnsushi, kamathraghavendra, koriun, Kver, louis94, lukas.tinkl, M4he, metzman, MSNbot Media, Murz, mykolak, pedrorodriguez, tokiedian, wolfi323, Yahoo [Bot]