Reply to topic

Mouse gets stuck on KBreakOut

tharpa
Registered Member

Mouse gets stuck on KBreakOut

Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:33 am
I have noticed on the computer I have (ZaReason, just over a year old), that sometimes the mouse gets "stuck" when I try to move it, and even though it is just for a couple of seconds, that is enough to drop the ball.

I have noticed that this happens on some distros, but not others. I am currently using MX Linux, which is Debian-based. I tried installing the proprietary drivers, but it did not help.

The mouse does not get stuck when I am doing other tasks.

This problem did not occur on my old computer. Any thoughts?
tharpa
Registered Member

Re: Mouse gets stuck on KBreakOut

Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:10 pm
Okay, I tried adjusting the mouse sensitivity and acceleration, and that seemed to help somewhat. I thought I had tried that in the past and that it hadn't helped, but I guess not.
samueljazz
Registered Member

Re: Mouse gets stuck on KBreakOut

Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:12 am
This is an inexplicable bug, which I guess this can't be fixed so smoothly but if anyone of us is researching about this, they should let all of us know about it. Just in case if anyone thinks that they are facing a problem explaining your concept in an organized and well-written manner. I suggest them to take help from https://penmypaper.com/ . As I face a lot of problems in explaining my point of view after I come up with some new idea. Sometimes I take help from the mentioned sites to make my concepts understandable

Reply to topic