Reply to topic

Focus Application Window

tankerdash
Registered Member

Focus Application Window

Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:51 pm
I install Guild War 2 and I have a little problem that I can't seem to fix...
Now, I have a few other video games, Skyrim V, no problems at all, Wolfestein II no problems at all, both between 70 to 80FPS... but that is not the point.
Both video games uses a Launcher on both games it works just fine, BUT on GuildWar 2 it doesn't work as in it doesn't "focus" when it opens, I can't type anything, I can click but can't type.
Here is a video I recorded : Youtube Video
it shows the log window when the game starts and it shows the behavior.
I thought it was my wireless keyboard drivers so I plug a wire keyboard G213 which is old and it works well on anything, but it is not the issue, then My PAD but again is not, then I remove anything that has to do with human input devices, and re-install it, no success at all...
when I ran the program from the terminal it was showing a little warning about the D3B9VX which I corrected but the problem still there, it shows no warning or errors of any kind, Lutris console log shows no errors at all you can see it on the video..

Does anyone know what could be the problem and how to fix it?. please!
User avatar Mamarok
Manager
OS

Re: Focus Application Window

Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:51 pm
Sorry, but how is this related to KDE? None of the games you mention are KDE games

Currently running Kubuntu 20.10 beta, Plasma 5.19.5, Frameworks 5.74.0, Qt 5.14.2, kernel 5.8.0-25
FWIW: it is always useful to state the exact Plasma version and distribution when asking questions in this forum, makes it easier for us to help ...

Reply to topic