Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:04 pm
I am new to Kdevelop and wanted to know a few things,
1. I downloaded the piklab source from the below path ,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/piklab/ ... p_redirect
2. Extracted and then typed kdevelop in the terminal.
3. I wanted to open the project named "piklab_qt4.kdev4" in the extracted folder,
I get the error message saying ,
unable to load project piklab-0.16.2.kdev4..
The project has been removed from session.
Could you please let me know what i can do ?
I have also installed cmake .
Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:10 pm
It works for me:
1. Run “kdevelop --new-session piklab”
2. Select “Project → Open / Import Project…”
3. Select the .kdev4 project file, and select OK
That works for me (KDevelop 5.3.3).