Reply to topic

Import options "Primary key" grayed out for Date type.

flightsixteen
Registered Member
Posts
11
Karma
0
I created a Kexi Project with a Date field as the primary key. When I try to import a .csv and select "Date" as the format for the first column, I can not click "Primary key" because the checkbox is grayed out. When I select "Integer" as the first column I can. Then it dies and tells me the field count mismatches.
User avatar jstaniek
Moderator
Posts
939
Karma
2
OS
flightsixteen wrote:I created a Kexi Project with a Date field as the primary key.


Hi,
Did you that using Kexi? Currently when you change type from Integer, 'primary key' property is cleared in the Table designer.

flightsixteen wrote:When I try to import a .csv and select "Date" as the format for the first column, I can not click "Primary key" because the checkbox is grayed out.


This is for consistency with the above behaviour.

flightsixteen wrote:When I select "Integer" as the first column I can. Then it dies and tells me the field count mismatches.

Hmm. Do you import into the existing table? Dies, ie. crashes?
This could be an unrelated bug. We will know if you provide example csv file and explain how is you destination table. (a screenshot or a sqlite3 .dump may be enough)


Best regards,
Jarosław Staniek
Image

KEXI - Open Source Visual DB Apps Builder
• Request feature or fix for KEXI here
May I help you? Please mention your app's version and OS when asking for help

 
Reply to topic

Bookmarks



Who is online

Registered users: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]