Reply to topic

Krusader becoming slow and unresponsive after while

andrewtee
Registered Member
Guys.
I need to confirm this before posting issue to bugzilla.

i'm on latest fedora and some recent updates before (month or 2, i didn't catch exact interval ) the issue starts to appear.
While krusader is run it becoming slower and slower and to end of a day about several seconds need to open menu, or just switch to another panel or scroll and so on.

there is no unusual metrics in ps or htop, no unfinished threads (related to krusader pid)

non of other kde software affected
User avatar Mamarok
Manager
OS
Sounds like some memory loss, I don't use krusader myself, but filing a bug is always a good idea. I doubt this can be solved in the forum.

FWIW: "Latest Fedora" is not really a helpful information, we need the version of krusader and the exact Plasma version, keeping in memory which versions are in which distro release is just too much.

Currently running Kubuntu 19.10, Plasma 5.18.0, Frameworks 5.67.0, Qt 5.12.4, kernel 5.3.0-29
FWIW: it is always useful to state the Plasma version and distribution when asking questions in this forum, makes it easier for us to help ...

Reply to topic