Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:23 pm
I got myself MX Keys keyboard but I can not connect to it using Fedora 32 Plasma spin.
1) Open System Settings > Bluetooth > Devices > "+" (Plus sign to add new device)
2) "MX Keys" device is shown in the "Bluetooth Device Wizzard" windw
3) Click on it and click next
4) "Connecting to MX Keys" progress is show for about 30 seconds
5) "The setup of MX Keys has failed" is shown, with no other info and options to restart the process or close
Any help would be appreciated. I'm not even sure how to debug this since nothing is show when I do `journalctl -f -u bluetooth` nor `dmesg -w`.
Registered users: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DeMus, Google [Bot], Sogou [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]