Please use bugs.kde.org for bug reports or feature requests. Development related questions should be directed to the okular-devel mailing list.
Reply to topic

How to recover annotations after losing the saved annot. pdf

indu
Registered Member
I was annotating a pdf file, say, original.pdf. I saved it with "Save as", but with another name: original-annotated.pdf. Later I unadvertently overwrote that file original-annotated.pdf with the annotations of other file. I still have the original.pdf and the xxxxx.original.pdf.xml file with the correct annotations. How can I force okular to add the annotations contained in the xml file back to the original file again? (I can add some of them manually, but I have lots of highlight markings, underlines etc that are specified with coordinates in the xml file. If there is no way to recover them, how can I interpret those coordinates in order to be able to put my comments back in place?) Many thanks!

Reply to topic