Reply to topic

can only install the 0.9.2 version but want the 0.9.6

delgadosanti
Registered Member
I am on Devian and the software center from where I install or remove programs only has availeble the 0.9.2 version of Kdenlive. How can I get the new 0.9.6 version. thanks
User avatar TheDiveO
Registered Member

TheDiveO on YouTube: diving videos and aerial (quadcopter) videos, all made with Kdenlive.
TheDiveO Blog: know-how about Protune-grading in Kdenlive, GoPro HD Hero 3, DJI Phantom Quadcopter, full face mask diving, and some more...
delgadosanti
Registered Member
Hi DiveO.... i forgot to mention I am on Debian. I check for the very same topic but for Debian and nothing appeared. I wonder if the new 0.9.6 version is only for Ubuntu.
delgadosanti
Registered Member
Ok... I got it now. Kdenlive 0.9.6 is NOT available for the stable version of Debian. I guess I will have to wait. Thanks any how. cheers

Reply to topic