Reply to topic

video to photo slider - developer needed

robertf
Registered Member
Can anyone help please, I want to set up KDE so that i can create a video from a range of photos from a website, i guess the video is generated on the sever. Anyway i could really do with some help with this, something we have never attempted before. Is this the right place to ask if anyone could spare us some time to either show us or do this for us please?

Robert
frendlered@hotmail.com
User avatar google01103
Manager
OS
moved to Multimedia -> Krita Kdenlive as Helping Hands is for developers of sw

OpenSuse 13.1 x64, KDE 4.12.x

Problem solved? Please click on Image below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.
User avatar Mamarok
Manager
OS
Why to Krita? He wants to create a video from photos, so Kdenlive is the right place.

Mamarok, hanging out in the Amarok forum since August, 2007
Currently running Kubuntu Trusty 14.04, KDE 4.12.95, Amarok 2.8-git of the day
User avatar google01103
Manager
OS
Mamarok wrote:Why to Krita? He wants to create a video from photos, so Kdenlive is the right place.

sorry got my "K"s confused meant to put on Kdenlive

don't recall the "devloper needed" when I originally moved it though

OpenSuse 13.1 x64, KDE 4.12.x

Problem solved? Please click on Image below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

Reply to topic