Reply to topic

gopro hero3 black + pro tune

marekj
Registered Member

gopro hero3 black + pro tune

Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:44 pm
Hi,
can someone help me please with "protune" effect from goprostudio? - I try play with bezier curves, sharpen, saturation, but my result is still poor :( - I found (for example) this: http://thediveo-e.blogspot.cz/2013/10/g ... rline.html , but the result is diferent :-/
User avatar TheDiveO
Registered Member

Re: gopro hero3 black + pro tune

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:09 pm
What exactly is "poor"? Can you show some stills?

Depending on frame size you'll need to tweak the sharpening parameters, they usually differ for 2.7k from 1080p respectively.

Do you use a H3 Black Edition or a H3+? For the latter individual H3+ cams seem to have clearly visible tinting that GoPro seems to hide somehow during wb processing.

TheDiveO on YouTube: diving videos and aerial (quadcopter) videos, all made with Kdenlive.
TheDiveO Blog: know-how about Protune-grading in Kdenlive, GoPro HD Hero 3, DJI Phantom Quadcopter, full face mask diving, and some more...

Reply to topic