Sat May 18, 2019 9:36 am
I just created a 3 parts tutorial series called "How to draw an angry orange in Krita 4.2".
It is not an introductory tutorial on how to use Krita 4.2, but I'm using new features that only exist in 4.2 in this tutorial to show off their powers.
Features like moving selection region and extracting selection by Ctrl clicking on the layer's thumbnail.
I hope more and more users jump on to Krita after knowing these features exist now in Krita.
I've created the video tutorials:
- Part 1 https://youtu.be/9chOU7qlVpA
- Part 2 https://youtu.be/XVQc0vtssEU
- Part 3 https://youtu.be/6rsfPy9zFyQ
And also the text-based tutorials:
- Part 1 https://kritatutorials.com/how-to-draw- ... -2-part-1/
- Part 2 https://kritatutorials.com/how-to-draw- ... -2-part-2/
- Part 3 https://kritatutorials.com/how-to-draw- ... -2-part-3/
Let me know what you guys think about these tutorials. I'm planning to make more and more tutorials about Krita -in sha Allah-
Registered users: aimanm, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], boudewijn, brucer, capslock, claydoh, Exabot [Bot], feharrington, ghevan, Google [Bot], Invictus, TheBeheader, TheraHedwig, thunder422, tusooaw, Yahoo [Bot]