Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:20 pm
We have had a few requests about creating a Question and Answer (Q&A) website for Krita. This is a StackOverflow type of site where people can search for answers, or ask questions about a product or service. I think before we spend too much time doing any work, it would be nice to get ideas about what this site needs to do, and who is it for. These are the areas I think would be useful to discuss:
- Who is this site designed to help? (artists?, developers?)
- Why can't existing sites do this? (KDE forum, IRC, Krita.org, mailing lists)
- how do we want to support this site (people will need to periodically look and answer questions)
- How will this fit in with existing sites
- Are there any reasons we do NOT want to do this?
- Other concerns I am overlooking
Note: We have full control of this new site. We can do whatever we want. It doesn't have to look or function like an existing Q&A site that exists. Let your imagination run wild!