Reply to topic

Plasma 5.16 update, two little issues

ranchordas
Registered Member

Plasma 5.16 update, two little issues

Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:00 pm
Hello everyone,,
I have updated to Plasma 5.16 through Kubuntu Backports and is working great but there are two weird issues since I updated:

File transfer notifications are gone (ironic, because I heard they made improvements on that), instead I get a separate window for file transfers (even though I did not have that enabled).

(EDIT: Solved by updating KDE Frameworks) The Oxygen DSX theme has a missing white border on panels, I can make it show again if I switch to any other theme and then switch back again to Oxygen DSX (the issue is there again when I restart Plasma). It actually shows a line of the background when apps are maximized.

Has anyone experienced similar issues? Should I bug report it?

User avatar Mamarok
Manager
OS
if you are a contributor, you should have a more recent Plasma, 5.16 is pretty outdated now

Currently running Kubuntu 20.10, Plasma 5.19.5, Frameworks 5.74.0, Qt 5.14.2, kernel 5.8.0-29, AMD RENOiR Graphics
FWIW: it is always useful to state the exact Plasma version and distribution when asking questions, makes it easier for us to help ...

Reply to topic